Full Assualt - Android - Bug list - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Full Assualt - Android - Bug list

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I did the update and had partial success in one or two battles. It is freezing again. I also don't see change in the scores by the nodes when I do get a deployment through. Another thing is the sign comes up saying that deployment didn't happen because there is no active battle. But the battle just started and has 3 minutes left!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are we having fun yet?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The screen and buttons are too tiny too. Not a glitch but a big nuisance on top of the rest of the PIA.

Lurker
    Post Count
    On iOS (yes I know this is the Android thread) and have been having more than my fair share of crashes too. Sometimes it crashes as I scroll through units, sometimes it crashes when I'm waiting for the timer in a battle to get to the last few seconds, sometimes it crashes when you hit deploy. I've been having these crashes for the raid boss but not as frequently as this.

Post Count
    Units strength only shows two characters is the units 3200 or 320? It shows as 32..this is really annoying when trying to find a specific unit by its strength.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We'll take all problems with devices here, but if you guys have different issues then what you are seeing in here, I would probably start another thread for IoS, as typically the droid guys get the shaft.

Just don't want IoS specific stuff getting buried in an Android thread, but whatever gets the admins attentions!

Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post

Just don't want IoS specific stuff getting buried in an Android thread, but whatever gets the admins attentions!
    Did anyone posted all these problems to Gree? Are they aware of the droids problems?