Full Assualt - Android - Bug list

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Assualt - Android - Bug list

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down Full Assualt - Android - Bug list

Lets us use this for us android users to get it known what is broken for this event.

1. Chat is broken - only a blank screen is displayed in either faction or war chat
    2. Hits not registering - deploying with even 10 seconds left it seems that the units do not make it to the node in time
    3. Invalid package file - Addressed by CJ as something wrong in the google play side

I am sure there is more I can't remember right now as I am in the middle of a 5 minute battle. lol.

Post Count
    There are also force closes... Can't remember when specifically these happened.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks pb. If anyone is contributing to this thread try and be as specific as possible when a problem is encountered.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No deployment within appr 15 seconds. Deployments not registering at all and complete app freezes. And when using units in your army, it takes almostca MINUTE to select ten units (looking them up not included). And yes i have a fast devide and plenty of mem available

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My units are not sorting properly. I will hit a tab for a specific type of unit and it will have every type of unit included making it damn near impossible to find the right type of units to deploy in time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Android times are at least 5 seconds behind iOS. I have both devices and when I deploy with about 20 seconds left the android always fails and the iOS one works fine. Same thing happened during the last WD event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A few guys in my faction have said that the flag colors are different between iOS and Android. Not a huge problem, but could be confusing if playing on both.

Consistent Contributor Cannibalpaul's Avatar
    Post Count
    Picking a unit. Deployment of a units. Deployment of units that do not deploy
    This just so frustrating to play. Worst event bug ever for me in 2 years of playing this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Constant crashes ... during a five min battle basically knocks you out of it... too many crashes to bother thinking of gold use...

Post Count
    Weirdest so far is I picked 10 units and then deployed and it said something like cannot deploy units because player does not have the units. What? I just picked them from my inventory...
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    cant deploy units in my army it pops up the warning than freezes for a minute each unit since it takes like 2 minutes to find the unit your lucky to deploy 3 units at a time and even than it usually just crashes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I saw someone mention the time difference between IOS and Android. I'm playing on both and for me the difference is about 1 minute.

Also, on IOS when adding a unit that's in your Army for deployment you only have to confirm it once then it will allow you to add them for deployment without confirmation, on Android, you have to confirm every single time even if it's the same unit. This may be more of an annoyance rather than a bug, kinda like during WD when you refill you have to scroll back through to find your target on Android and IOS it will stay on the target area. I thought it was worth a mention though.
    Last edited by dispatch_me; 03-28-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Post Count
    1. Time discrepancy between andoid tablet ( nook ) and phone ( galaxy s4 ) ... both droids , tablet running 18 seconds faster.
    2. Unit deployment error message ( says they do not exist, though there is 78 in inventory )
    3. Blank Chat ( buddies with ios can see me post, yet all i have is black screen )
    4. App crashes ( 4 times in 3 battles ) on galaxy seconds before battle end
    5. Lag while picking units

That's it so far, .... overall, great new event.
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1. Leaderboard is not updating compared with IoS
    2. Units not making it to battle at all, regardless of time left on clock
    3. No screens showing whether we won or loss. The circle just keeps going around and around then moves on to next battle
    4. Very slow response doing anything.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 here

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The units that I intend to use don't appear in the list. The units that I choose take forever to come into the bar of selected units.
    It takes forever to move through the list and when I do the game and the phone crash.
    After deployment there is no score change so I don't think that deployment really occurred.
    Sometimes the War Room window doesn't become available but a battle is in progress.