View Poll Results: Have you enjoyed full assault so far

Voters
436. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have enjoyed full assault so far

95 21.79%
  • I haven't enjoyed full assault so far

341 78.21%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How does everyone like full assault?

Post Count
    Making this a 3 day event is just lame. Already lost motivation in this event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

blah

Node point calculation isn't clear.
    Battle Tally never comes up when it should
    Too much time needs to be invested to actually win/play. We can schedule WD and Boss events because it takes about 5 minutes of attention for every 2 hours.
    I think it's lame that war rewards are not indestructible when we are burning indestructible units to win them.
    Need a way to remove boost units from pool of units, I don't even see a way of telling what are boost units unless you remember from when you get them.

Need better explanation of how node points are calculated. It looks like if there are more deploys than the node is worth more if you win. Maybe it is worth more points if someone has controlled it more than once. Who knows...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Should have been fun if it's 10min per battle, and unit should be arrange alphabetically for easier access and event should last only for 24hrs. I dont mind losing the stats since i only used money units, it uses better strategy and coordination from members

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatties View Post
    LIKE!!!!!!!!
    AMENt

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Op View Post
    This event is something for people with no friends, family or job. People that hang on sofa all day, powerplug connected to the phone, chips and beer in front of them. MW wasnt that kind of game when it started, turned a bit to it with epic/raid boss and WD, but this??? This is serious bull****.

Rather go back to FvF BP weekends than this. LET US HAVE A LIFE! Phaaa..

Take it away
    SOOOO TRUE!!! Should go the way of the Dodo bird, extinct

I hate this event

I have spent 800 gold for this event to loss 10 mill in stats and thinking that this is like wd where you get all the rewards below what you rank thinking that I would atleast break even in stats loss well I guess I was wrong way wrong I am done playing this event it sucks all the way around !!!!! Change the reward for this please than I would spend more gold on it

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    I actually really like the idea of this event because it gives me something to do with all my cash.

When I started modern war there were NO EVENTS! EVER!!! In order to be successful in this game you had to have either a strong base and cash/valor army, OR spend a ton of gold on gold units.

With all the crazy event prizes, cash units became useless. Once faction boosts become maxed, cash became useless. So a once vital part of the game(economy) was now a pointless endeavor.

Then the new cash units came out. This helps out us with high incomes, but it's just a race to 3,000 units unless they turn casualty rates way back up.

This event is a huge game changer. It makes income a real important part of the game again and I love that. I think it just needs 2 simple changes to be successful.
    1. Easier way to select units.
    -Let us build a tab of our favorite units for quick deployment.
    2. Change the regen rates.
    -Give each person 1 deployment per 25 minutes.
    This makes it so I can have a life and set timers every 25 minutes instead of living on the game.
    -you will see a TON more people buying gold for regen. As it stands I can't even keep up with free regen. I doubt sup 1 is even using gold on regen.
    Last edited by manbeast; 03-29-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tired of all weekend long events, it needs to be a 24 hour event, war needs to be once every 4 weeks, they need to bring back Epic Boss and Raid Boss more, chill with the ridiculous LTQ's all the time. It is becoming to much, have had 4 officers who have played for over 2 years quit the game recently.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If this event stays around they need to make it only 24hrs. I understand the reason behind the short time in battle, but sorting through thousands of units is still stupid and frustrating!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its awful. Only good for cleaning out old units. 85% of you agree. Its way too time intensive between this and WD you get 1 weekend off every 3. I am playing when I have time.
    Last edited by thundarr; 03-29-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Biffon69 View Post
    Completely blows. How are you supposed to get rid if your old units and expect to win?
    Told you so.
    Even if it worked this event would suck. I have the Iph to use new units. A complete waste of time for what the event was meant to be about.
    Question for those liking it, are you using new units or old?

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Love the new event. Using new units. So far used 30 million stat value

Post Count
    It a fun new event, however takes to much time.
    Please add 949211031

Post Count
    Just saying will I take Fofito's opinion over manbeast anyday.

Post Count
    I listen to what foo says, not so much for manbeast