View Poll Results: Have you enjoyed full assault so far

Voters
436. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have enjoyed full assault so far

95 21.79%
  • I haven't enjoyed full assault so far

341 78.21%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: How does everyone like full assault?

Lurker
    Post Count

So far, lovin it!

yes admittedly we had a few log in, install/uninstall issues. but for the most part we took to getting a strategy down and just watched the units pour in. Man, I don't know about anyone else, but my stats went all incredible hulk on me. been fun even since the event ended, raiding a whole new class of folks with higher battle points and higher leveled buildings. doesn't work as a garbage incinerator very well since I am usually using the highest non army units available instead of deploying o/1 and 1/1 units at a fight. I think maybe a "sausage maker" of sorts would work as a better way to burn up insignificant units, being able to cash them in for or combine them into one medium unit...just a thought.

p.s.
    Im not sure if this will help those folks having the "cant find units" related problems but I have noticed an issue concerning momentarily rewarded units not showing up in my inventory. usually my problem is remedied by logging out/in. If its not being able to find them to deploy them try the button which has the branch your looking for i.e. "sea" written on it, push it a few times and it will rearrange your units by smallest/largest or vice versa.

Also my faction PNW -Pacific Northwest- #720-117-990# is accepting recruits and its a great time for any lvl'd character. we hold our own during events and share in the spoils.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Your stats doubled because you probably were freeloading. And let your team mates did the hard work. I lost 1/4 of my attack.
    I actually contributed about 3.6 million in total stats for the units I deployed for each of my accounts. I didn't freeload at all. It was about being active and formulating a solid plan with my teammates.