View Poll Results: Have you enjoyed full assault so far

Voters
436. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have enjoyed full assault so far

95 21.79%
  • I haven't enjoyed full assault so far

341 78.21%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How does everyone like full assault?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Definitely requires some sort of thought process to actually play the event which is great, level of activity required is probably somewhat high for a lot people. Reducing the regen time for deploys like manbeast mentioned would be a good idea and throw more strategy at the event.

Overall not bad, do need to find away for other events to support FA in regard to units that can be deployed, even units between 500-1000 a/d that can be given out and used.
    Awesome Beavers - 299 025 375 - Max Bonuses - Top 100 Faction - Top 25 Division - Must have 'Line'.

Strike Force - 149 485 238 - Top 500
    Zamperini's Hero's - 243 199 821 - Top 1000

Lurker
    Post Count

full assault

I have to agree with the above statement, but we should add more time, these little 5 minute battles are to short to pick through your inventory , deploy, and direct other players in your faction. Granted I dont fully understand the entire event yet , but I think I have a decent understanding of it. And, the chat room in the event menu does not seem to be working, I have tried to use it several times and nobody has seen any post I have made, nor have I thiers. Fun game but definitely needs longer battle time. Just my 2 bits.

Post Count
    I was really looking forward to this event, but I'm sadly disappointed. I think this should be called the Ex Wife. It takes all your money and half your stuff.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    if the event was shorter. 3 days is way to long for this. 48 hours would be more the ample.

Post Count
    I'd say 24 hours would be a better time frame for this event. Like the 24 hours wars in K&D that payout boosters. A short supplemental to a WD not a full weekend event. A full weekend faction event every other weekend is to much.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok Gree, you want to encourage participation & gold use on the full assault event? Please rework the selection interface. Frankly I believe there is a lot of potential in the event, but the interface is an impediment. Full disclosure, I am not a user interface designer, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last night.

Individual attack & defensive stats are irrelevant. Three things that do matter: 1. The sum of those two stats 2. Whether the unit is or is not indestructible 3. Whether there is a boost attached to the unit. Kudos on the latter; please don’t change the blue text, it stands out. More importantly, allow the player to customize unit selection. A shortcut or small list of 10-20 units to use specifically for this event would be fantastic. Prior to event start allow the player to select a list of units to use during the event ie. ‘favorites’. By making a user scroll half way through a list of X,000 units 6 times in 30 minutes, you are pushing the player away from the event – not toward it. Even a minor change such that the app remembered the last unit deployed might help. Just $.02 for whatever it is worth.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    I was really looking forward to this event, but I'm sadly disappointed. I think this should be called the Ex Wife. It takes all your money and half your stuff.
    that's funny!
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Lurker
    Post Count

the only thing I like about this event is I have used no gold :-) ..btw bring back pvp... I prefer that then more then this event

Full assault

This event is dumb, ditch it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This event sucks, its too hectic and time consuming. I have not found anyone that likes it.

Post Count
    First of all...the good. iPhone 5 user...have not come across any glitches or bugs.
    The user interface in the game is good....just lots of info on a small screen to keep track of. The whole concept of the event works...is a good idea.
    I think the layout of the units in your army is jus fine....in numerical order by power. You can tap on the type to change the order from smallest to highest or highest to smallest.

Now the bad. The information walkthrough still says battles are ten minutes each, but for some reason, Gree chose 5 minute battles. Thats just too short. Somewhere in between would be just right, I think.
    Five minutes is just not enough time to coordinate with faction, sift through the battle history to see how the opposing teams are playing the nodes (power level, number of deploys, etc...), then sift through inventory to get the right amount of power.

I also agree what a few others said about making the whole event shorter. This is just too hectic to do for an entire weekend. A 24hr (48 at the most) is much more manageable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think the event has potential but way too many frustrating technical problems. It makes no sense that it was released before the problems were discovered in testing and the fixed. Now we have a whole weekend of some players growing out of sight while others have zero chance of keeping up through no fault of their own. Be assured that Gree will claim that the problems are fixed and bring back another weekend just like this one. The upgrade to stop freezing and shutting down the app only helps part of the time.

Aside from technical issues, I would like to play more but can't because only officers and leaders can declare. They won't because they are committed to family time after doing a WD weekend which already comes up too often. There should be a way that individuals can compete.

Post Count
    This is by far the dumbest most ****ed up event ever!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As a first live run of this game, I'm happy. There is a lot of potential here. It's new and it actually requires you to think a bit. Sure, gold and power can trump it... but even weak teams can still a node here or there.

Definitely needs some tweaks but a lot of good fundamentally interesting parts.

Post Count
    Let me try to bring some arguments.

This new event is totally different from the gameplay it used to be up to now. (let me describe it with "hit and run" - go in do, some actions and leave the game again. event within the wd-battles it was enough to just go in during the battles within one hour (depending on energy regen) Full assault is like a real-time event. Does NOT FIT to the game it used to be. I liked the old way of gameplay and there are much better real-time games. If i want to play such, i would choose those and play capture the flag...

Itīs TOO time consuming, as already said.

The idea using not used units DOES NOT WORK, as gree told us in advance. At least not if you want to have some success. Anyway you can use it as a kind of trash. (Why not just adding a "kill unit button"). Maybe, but just MAYBE, it would be fun not be able to use current units... ? (Better: Seen Full Assault for the first and last time)

What the hack is the heat map for?? I cant see any difference on android interface

Game chat NOT working on Android at all.

Leaderboard not working properly. (Always says you need 1 Point to get into the next ranking category)

Reward list useless, as you cant see which place gets what (same as for the world domination events for over a year now)

Bobar

ID 760-288-736