View Poll Results: Have you enjoyed full assault so far

Voters
436. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have enjoyed full assault so far

95 21.79%
  • I haven't enjoyed full assault so far

341 78.21%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How does everyone like full assault?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Blows

Quote Originally Posted by APeX_MW View Post
    Just curious about if the players have liked and enjoyed full assault so far
    Completely blows. How are you supposed to get rid if your old units and expect to win?

Complete and utter rubbish, have lost millions in stats.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Full assault -------> SUCKS

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Too time consuming. Sorry but have better things to do with my time.

That said, it's a no xp and no gold event, so perhaps I just ignore it.
    Last edited by DFI; 03-29-2014 at 08:30 AM.

i don't like beeing glued to the screen

Despite the bugs (which I am willing to overlook for now) the thing that bothers me most is the time that is needed to play this event. I initially started playing MW because its a nice distraction and can (mostly) be played at my own pace. With this event this changed drastically. If I would like to play a RTS than I would have selected another game to start with. Being glued to the screen is simply nothing I do enjoy.
    Modern War
    --
    1) Name : Tabor
    Alliance ID : 683-947-993
    Faction ID : 207-495-340 (Ranger Eagles)
    2) Name : Tabor BS
    Alliance ID : 239-430-412

Crime City
    --
    3) Name : Tabor
    Mafia ID : 545-436-088
    Syndicate ID : 287-357-092 (Delta Force 1)
    4) Name : Tabor BS
    Mafia ID : 627-598-077
    Syndicate ID : 287-357-092 (Delta Force 1)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just hate it ,,,,,
    Please come and support my project .

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/modern-tank

Lurker
    Post Count

Very Bad!

extremly Timeconsuming, and a massiv loss of units and u get only one in the end.

An extremly bad business for us!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have to admit I was starting to enjoy it but the stats I have lost already is 3m and to get only one reward, I think that is pretty crap.
    I'm going out of this battle lower than I was going in...that sucks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    I have to admit I was starting to enjoy it but the stats I have lost already is 3m and to get only one reward, I think that is pretty crap.
    I'm going out of this battle lower than I was going in...that sucks.
    Same here, am weaker now. It is great event for freeloaders though, some are deploying tree snipers it seems. Not worth it to sacrifice your strong units for freeloaders.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy let's not...

Ever have this event again. Bring back PvP or make a new event that is actually fun and not just an almost complete crapshoot. The endgame rewards are great, sure...but the cost to get them is not. Seen some drop millions in STATS just to win. Chat is completely non-existent on Android. Apparently all in my faction can see my posts but I can't see anything. And the time change? What happened to 3 battles of 10 minutes...just riddled with flaws this event. Never again, please.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    HAHAHA I can't believe you people. I have a faction that has a hard time uniting to do ANYTHING and we're absolutely destroying this event. Still undefeated nearly 24 hours in. HAHAHAHAHAA sucks to be you guys.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GREE let me tell you how much my faction cares about this event. we are a top 250 faction during war and right now we are ranked about 1250. Yup and im getting the feeling about 85% of all players also HATE this event.. Lets bring back FvF or PvP, whatever you call it, events to make us happy again. Whoever you have designing and testing these things has the mental capacity of a squirrel. To actually think people would like this, smh

Post Count
    The game takes far too much time to play. Most have a life outside of this game.
    Have less battles and make the wars and battles much longer so we can just go in and then leave rather than be on all the time.
    Oh and fix the bugs in the android version

Lurker
    Post Count
    Enjoyed it at first when I thought u got prizes the same as in WD events but as it turns out u only get the ONE prize..... I am done with this event. Its so laggy its crazy... Any of our players on Android have the round end abut 30 secs before the timer runs out. Its way too hard to find units u want to use and many other problems. Like the fact u can use up junk units but you all know that can't happen if u want to win.. Yeah MAYBE after a few of these it will calm down as the big units are used up but the prizes are not worth the lost GOOD units right now!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by APeX_MW View Post
    Just curious about if the players have liked and enjoyed full assault so far
    It is not very fun at all. Completely ambiguous. Waste of time

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This game isn't bothering me at all. It may be better if it was shorter. 3 days is way too much