View Poll Results: Have you enjoyed full assault so far

Voters
436. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have enjoyed full assault so far

95 21.79%
  • I haven't enjoyed full assault so far

341 78.21%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How does everyone like full assault?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    14 pages and not a single "im sorry for how you feel about this event we will take into consideration how you guys feel about this event and try to make it better and enjoyable for you guys in the future". from gree, not trying to be rude or racist, or ignorant but this proves the many stereotypes against japan.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I deployed 1000 times & only have 2.7k units at end of the event.
    No more please !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hsf View Post
    I deployed 1000 times & only have 2.7k units at end of the event.
    No more please !
    Agree. lost more than gained for sure. Stupid

Post Count
    This was the worst event by far!!!! Our team finished ranked 13th......and our players lost an average of 5-10mil in stats. Some alot more!!!!......freaking GREEtards you suck!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    after seeing the poll I now know that 18.95% of players live in there moms basement with free wi-fi and no wife, kids, responsibilities or lives requiring them to leave said basement.

Lurker
    Post Count
    sorry gree... my vote is placed on havent enjoy...
    about ur big lie...
    written was: win top units
    and not win a top unit!
    the most members in our faction have invest strong units for wintop units...
    but on end u give us only one?
    is it new? that a faction how has finished in top 499 is not under the top 599 or top 699...etc etc etc...
    or are this on end so much diffent events???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    sorry gree... my vote is placed on havent enjoy...
    about ur big lie...
    written was: win top units
    and not win a top unit!
    the most members in our faction have invest strong units for wintop units...
    but on end u give us only one?
    is it new? that a faction how has finished in top 499 is not under the top 599 or top 699...etc etc etc...
    or are this on end so much diffent events???
    I agree who in their right mind would play this for an entire weekend for one lousy prize....not to mention throw away 10 mill in stats and huge amounts of valor.....what a total failure of an event thank you.. Thank you gree for finally making me see what a huge waste of time this is and what kind of company you are

Post Count
    The only players that benefited from this crap was campers PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Thumbs down This Event was Horrible

The game was too time consuming (30 minutes) a pop. Scrolling through units took too much time in a 5 minute battle. Units should be grouped from most units to least units in each category. Above all, my team Slaughter House finished at 132 and received a single unit that gained me back 500,000 of the 4,000,000 attack that I lost and I had a net loss of 2,000,000 in defense. 3 days is too long for an event that is this time intensive. Slaughter House will not be playing this event again. It sucked!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This event is the worst i have seen GREE make! this events is extremely consuming! not only cash, gold but time! In WD events you only need to log in first 5 min and then log back last 5, not only that you can rest for 1 hour (if you use Live War, Dead war Strategy) but this Full Assault requires 30 min of intense activity! and since its 30 min every "war, that means you have to be overwhelmingly active to be able to help out!
    im not complaining on the idea of what units you had to use, da hell with that, but the sole purpose that you have to invest so much time, is just outrages, its enough that we have WD event already on a weekend! why make this event?
    Anyways! thats what i feel about this event!
    *85 Superbowl Shuffle*
    Zambia - 301
    Armania - 226
    Mongolia - 248
    Finland - 200
    Turkey - 280
    Chile - 207
    Cuba - 216
    Netherlands - 359
    Italy - 369
    Mexico - 482
    France - 529
    India - 710
    Canada - 572
    Australia - 588
    Poland - 897
    Madagascar - 1027
    Colombia - 566

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Enjoyed it at first, but then it just drug on and on and on. Way to much time involved, and not nearly clear enough on how the units were awarded ahead of the event. Everything about the rewards led most people to believe rewards were going to be given like WD. Heard about a post here after the event started, but I used what little free time I had left for living. Was a good idea ruined by being over-hyped, too long, poor communication, and poor execution. Please put this event in a deep dark hole and bury it. And the android update halfway thru completely screwed everyone in my faction. Made it too unplayable to bother with.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wanted to actually complete the event before commenting on it. Three positives about the event: 1. 40% gold - I bought some for other events. I did not spend an ounce of it on the event; 2. I got rid of items from my inventory; and 3. The event is over.

Now the bad. 1. Too much time - it should have been a 24 hour event not a full weekend; 2. Six, five minute battles wrapped into a 30 minute war - ugh, just makes me sick just thinking of it; 3. It was not fun. 4. too little strategy and too much stat inflation - everyone's stats were just leveled by the thousands of tanks everyone won; 5. It took too long to find the units I wanted to deploy; 6.I now have more useless inventory than when I started; and 7. Did I mention it was not fun.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I thought it was hilarious, folks working as a team, spending gold, locked to their phones and still ending up with 10 subs.... LOL .... we just rotated one member every 3 or 4 hours, and spent 1 light gunner per 30 minutes and got the same... now that's strategy.... faction gains 400 subs for 1 light gunner.....mwhahahahaha
    Last edited by mayhem; 03-31-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think the most interesting part of this was seeing the cutoff between units that are in my army and those that are not.

I am far lower in power than probably everyone else here, my faction finished near 4000, so for us the prize for winning a war was huge. The other weak teams that I was usually playing against weren't risking many units either so we did get a few wins without much investment. In the end, i went from 1.3mil A/D to 2.7mil. That's great number wise but I expect that everyone else at my level went up as much or more. It looks like this event mainly drew us bottom feeders closer to the elites.

I like being able to check in on the game for a couple of minutes a few times a day whenever I want. WD is fun because you get a chance to get a group together and have a crazy weekend once in a while. Even then it doesn't eat up all of your time. Now having this event plus WD every 3rd week? No thanks. Too much time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I echo all the negative comments here.

We asked for less events and to clean up events we have and we get this!

Really is a joke. Gree please listen to your customers.....less events and get rid of all of the problems you have. So many examples of endless problems in each event you have.

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed