View Poll Results: Have you enjoyed full assault so far

Voters
436. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have enjoyed full assault so far

95 21.79%
  • I haven't enjoyed full assault so far

341 78.21%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How does everyone like full assault?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is the dumbest event ever...good going gree!!!

Post Count
    This event is something for people with no friends, family or job. People that hang on sofa all day, powerplug connected to the phone, chips and beer in front of them. MW wasnt that kind of game when it started, turned a bit to it with epic/raid boss and WD, but this??? This is serious bull****.

Rather go back to FvF BP weekends than this. LET US HAVE A LIFE! Phaaa..

Take it away

Post Count
    I hate this event. I'd rather wash dishes. Lame doesn't even begin to describe it.

Post Count
    Oh yes... Took me 2minutes to find my purchased unit to deploy. Sadly the battle was over by then. Soo stupid. Gree; have you got one single reply from all your beta testers?? Have you looked at them?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Op View Post
    This event is something for people with no friends, family or job. People that hang on sofa all day, powerplug connected to the phone, chips and beer in front of them. MW wasnt that kind of game when it started, turned a bit to it with epic/raid boss and WD, but this??? This is serious bull****.

Rather go back to FvF BP weekends than this. LET US HAVE A LIFE! Phaaa..

Take it away
    LIKE!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Are you freaking serious? you expect me to play this game every 5 minutes for 30 min, then take a 30 min break and repeat that... so i'm going to have to donate half my weekend away?

This is even more time consuming compared to WD event.

I have 34 mil IPH and i can easily support deploying 10-25k stats unit... but it is insane to actually compete in this without burnout.... yeah... no thanks...
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Post Count

Angry

I don't know about this event cause dumb as **** gree stopped supporting the older androids and I can not get the new update!!! So not only do these dip ****s expect you to buy gold BUT also buy new equipment to play a free game!!! Total BS!!!
    SO LONG...FAIR WELL...AUF WIEDERSIEN....GOOD NIGHT!!!

Post Count
    I like it lost 800K stats but fu ck that I like this more than wd
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Didn't know that u couldn't switch factions and I am out in the cold, I guess that is kind of my fault cuz I didn't read Into it that far. Maybe gree could have emphasized that point more before it started. My mini game is droid and it will not load the event. I got the weekend off. Looking forward to that!

Post Count
    Here we are 6 hours in... I've spent close to a billion on this stupid thing already, AND i'm burnt out already.

Only 66 more hours to tap tap tap force close tap tap force close tap tap buy units click click click click click....

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We just had a long time player nuke his base and I'm sure he won't be the last. It's just getting to be too much lately especially with spring being here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not only is this bs. The software is broken. It cannot even tally the results of the 1st battle until the 2nd battle is over. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to be matched. And when you are matched, it is an incredible mismatch 9 times out of 10.

Would be nice to have a queue ready

Quote Originally Posted by APeX_MW View Post
    Just curious about if the players have liked and enjoyed full assault so far
    This is my favorite event so far. But it's a pain to scroll through all of the units to find the ones I want. It would be nice to line up units in groups of 5 or however many deployments I have left. With only 5 minutes a battle, it's difficult to get it done. Especially when I have multiple devices.

Post Count

Thumbs down This is funny stuff...

Instead of answering that question, I have a few for you...

Hey, How did everyone like the stock market crash of 1929?
    Hey, How do you like stepping on a nail?
    Hey, How do like biting into an apple and finding half a worm?
    Hey, How do you like everyone who had millions of valor able to shoot endlessly above you in stats?
    Hey, How do you like not being able to update your game and not be able to participate?

Post Count
    Only been HOURS since it started and players I know have already dropped 5m+ stats on this event. Part of it comes from players being so competitive and putting hundreds of thousands of stats into a single node but that comes from Gree making this event ridiculous and around the clock.