Hats off to Gree!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hats off to Gree!

Post Count

Hats off to Gree!

Hello,

I think that this event (full assault) is fun, challenging and also very addicting and this event hasnt even been in modern war for more than 5 hours yet lool!! So i would like to say hats off to gree for making this modern war event fun!

Ps.. The units are also badass!

Mas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Your in the minority about liking the event, good for you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think it is good, in the sense it worked.
    It allows you to play the game, bringing cash use back in play, apart from donations and getting the next L10 LE building.
    But for the little I have played it seems to eat up your time.
    In WD I can do my four hits, do something else for about 44 minutes and do some more hits...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well we know the OP has literally no life

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Mas_ View Post
    Hello,

I think that this event (full assault) is fun, challenging and also very addicting and this event hasnt even been in modern war for more than 5 hours yet lool!! So i would like to say hats off to gree for making this modern war event fun!

Ps.. The units are also badass!

Mas
    You know where you can stick that hat...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My mini LOVES this event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    You know where you can stick that hat...
    hahahaha

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I may be in the minority, but I like this event. Stat DEFLATION!!! Finally. And at the hands of their own... hands. It may eat a bunch of time, if you can't put your phone down. But as far as I know you only get the prize in your placing. No need to worry about sup getting all the prizes and skyrocketing in front of everyone.
    If your stats took a nose dive, you didn't think ahead. Lmao.
    Great strategy, not only for this event but for the upcoming war as well.
    My hats off to gree for a change.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    personally I like the event for both my mini(too low to play yet has doubled stats)lvl 31 2 mil almost 3 in both. But gree wanted to use this to help clean out inventory and it has of the middle high end units no one is using .. but the thousands and thousands of low end units are still just as worthless and take up space .. I posted a suggestion for gree to institute a buy back. players wont get what they paid for it .. but they can get rid of it clear up inventory and will get something back for it.. please read post and add your support maybe gree will actually do it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayedTooLong. View Post
    A lot of good and bad, but at least it's something new. Those that don't like it are probably the same ones that like WD because it takes no strategy, just tap tap tap. This is finally an event for those with half a brain, well done GREE for trying something new. Someone's always gunna complain can't keep everyone happy.
    Exactly..

Post Count
    This looks like a fun event now that it is still fresh and (I suppose) nearly everybody spending thousands of units.
    But we will get this event every 3 weeks now, so thousands of new units needed every 3 weeks if you want to keep on participating and stay competitive. Which means a lot of money/valour.
    What about factions? Will they start kicking out those who can't/don't get enough points as in war event?
    Will it become mandatory for you to start deploying your better units, thus becoming weaker in stats just in order to stay in your faction?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The difference here is the event actually needs planning, coordination and some tactics. Sacrifice the right units at the right time and your stats go up. Both my main and mini have increased stats in this event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob TRK View Post
    The difference here is the event actually needs planning, coordination and some tactics. Sacrifice the right units at the right time and your stats go up. Both my main and mini have increased stats in this event.
    Same here lool