Thread: For baddad

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

For baddad

Get well soon baddad!
    Last edited by Prendiville; 03-31-2014 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Bad idea

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't know baddad personally, but heard about his situation earlier today. My thoughts go out to him, his family and his friends.
    Solemn Carnage
    The W1CK3D Orphanage

Proud ex-member and Officer of Original Syn

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrettyKid View Post
    I don't know baddad personally, but heard about his situation earlier today. My thoughts go out to him, his family and his friends.
    Thoughts and well wishes going his way. Sooner or later science will take care of cancer until then BadDad you take care of yourself.👍

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prendiville View Post
    I have no affiliation with TAW or SAS.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-in-CC-history
    I am sympathetic to Baddads situation, but I have to ask- Why bring it up in this context, and link to that thread? I'm anti-SAS as much as anyone, but what support/sympathy does anyone gain by regurgitating that thread?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What is his situation?

RIP Henry Hill Jr. (June 11, 1943 – June 12, 2012)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    I am sympathetic to Baddads situation, but I have to ask- Why bring it up in this context, and link to that thread? I'm anti-SAS as much as anyone, but what support/sympathy does anyone gain by regurgitating that thread?
    I'm not anti-SAS.

I posted this simply to show newer members what he has been put through during his time playing crime city

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What's Baddad's situation?
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prendiville View Post
    I'm not anti-SAS.

I posted this simply to show newer members what he has been put through during his time playing crime city
    Assuming everybody knows whatever situation Baddad has (I don't) just makes your op look weird. If he is living with some serious ill health as suggested above, then I send my very best wishes.

But.... if so, Baddad is hardly alone in that amongst players of these games, sad to say.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hope the players that did that had criminal charges brought upon them and accounts deleted. Serious Dlck move.

(I know it's last year but still)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    OP looks fine to me. Just highlighting that a proud father suffering with cancer still hasn't had justice.

I'll make this same thread in a few months. Don't care how "weird" you find it.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    OP looks fine to me. Just highlighting that a proud father suffering with cancer still hasn't had justice.

With the greatest respect to Baddad, the op says nothing of the sort. Anybody reading it without that knowledge would be mystified.

My thoughts and prayers are with him, as they are with anybody fighting cancer.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It honestly doesn't matter how "mystified" players are, there was a wrong doing and justice has not been served.

That's all there really is to it. The other circumstances just make it even more pathetic toward the perpetrators.

I'm sorry your stake in the matter prevents you from seeing this.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    I'm a newer player. Had no idea that stuff could happen. But also not suprised. Just more reason to play just for fun, and stay away from the uber competitive stuff

Articulate Author
    Post Count

That makes me sick

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It honestly doesn't matter how "mystified" players are, there was a wrong doing and justice has not been served.

That's all there really is to it. The other circumstances just make it even more pathetic toward the perpetrators.

I'm sorry your stake in the matter prevents you from seeing this.
    What stake in the matter? I suggest you read the first post I made in the linked thread. Despite all that was said in there - both worthwhile contributions and a lot of hot air - the truth is that only two people really know what happened; Baddad and Ian/Gizmo. Everything else is conjecture despite the screens as only those bits which backed up Zeemer's allegations were published here. And just for the record, I had left SAS before these events, and was never an officer in the syndicate so wouldn't have been in that room. I do know there was a lot of raucous banter went on in the chat.

I can't see how dragging these matters up gives Baddad any comfort or support whatsoever. The whole of this thread was a bad idea, and I hope a mod will delete it.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 03-29-2014 at 12:17 PM.