For baddad - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For baddad

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    The "For Baddad" name change by individuals has nothing to do with this thread or SAS. Baddad is seriously ill.
    We are are praying for him and his family.

Read more.
    Post less.
    and the title of this thread is........

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    and the title of this thread is........
    The two things have nothing to do with each other.

Read more.
    Post less.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    My regards and prayers to Baddad and his family, I hope he has a hasty recovery. Monte, always classy. Miss you, Sir. Sis, nice to see you around still. I rarely check around here anymore but when I do it's nice to see some of the old names. OP.........dafuq was the point here with posting the locked thread link?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    If that is the case then your opening post would have had more context behind it so that newer members could get a brief grasp of the issues rather than being thrown head first into the confusion, i also find it strange that for the first time in many battle weekends there has been no thread taunting SAS (as of yet) about coming 2nd etc!, yes like i say "strange", but there is this thread i suppose.

It is obvious that this post is nothing more than a dirty tactic to discredit SAS by opening up old wounds over something that happened many moons ago, as is the amount of players in game right now who have name changed to "For Baddad" (funnily enough all from the same syndicate as far i can see), again it is just my opinion but that is not support, it is dirt digging, just like this thread, support would have been holding off gold purchase for this one battle and donating the money instead to a cancer charity of Baddads choice.

I too am neither a fan of TAW or SAS (but i can say that honestly) either but from what i have read in this thread Montecore's input rightfully deserves respect for its honesty.

To all you who are going to jump down my throat for posting "My Opinion" to a thread in a public forum then feel free to do so, after all public forum posts are about discussion.

lol, anyone in the top 75 can tell you thats not true (bolded)
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

To the 1 and only greatest baddad..... Hope u beat this crap bro my deepest thoughts are with you and your family. At this present time :'(

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    No, what you're doing is reposting a hit piece (and a locked thread), orchestrated by killshot and posted by Fight Club's baltazhar with the stated purpose of destroying SAS to benefit Rogues Gallery (which had just been formed) and Fight Club (which had only really ever been threatened by SAS). You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you want to believe everything in there at face value, you may as well believe everything in the National Enquirer, North Korean news, or any other broadly slanted source with a specific agenda.

I have spent a remarkable amount of time separating the facts from the falsehoods. I think it is terrible for you to post this, as it puts me in a position where I am supposed to defend and argue for the umpteenth time what did and didn't happen, except this time the very good man who was in the middle of it all is gravely ill. I will simply point out that we are coming upon the one year anniversary of the only player to claim such mistreatment by SAS. Since that time, SAS has had anywhere between 4 and 12 syndicates at any one time, with literally hundreds of players joining, staying, and leaving. There is a reason there is only one thread like this, and a reason that whenever SAS gets too strong TAW/FC starts harping on the incident like it happened a week ago.

Everyone in SAS chat has said the same thing: Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. It is a very sad situation.
    Monte goes BOOOOOOOOM!

Mods should delete this thread. It serves no purpose. If someone wants to start a well wishes thread for bad dad without any history lessons that would be much better. Might give him some enjoyment. Do your thing mods !
    337-753-666

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by one man gang View Post
    Monte goes BOOOOOOOOM!

Mods should delete this thread. It serves no purpose. If someone wants to start a well wishes thread for bad dad without any history lessons that would be much better. Might give him some enjoyment. Do your thing mods !
    Amen to that. He's a legend of crime city.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    orchestrated by killshot and posted by Fight Club's baltazhar with the stated purpose of destroying SAS to benefit Rogues Gallery
    The only part of this I would disagree with. It really almost destroyed Rogues and caused dissension amongst the founders and forced Ian and Killshot into hiding amongst several top 10 teams and ultimately their retirement. It was an extremely dark time in the games history and a lot of (good) people made dumb decisions that sadly violated the trust of a guy who was always very kind and selfless in the game.

Lots of funny stories about Baddad when I first met him. IE When we first encountered him (Montecore, me, and several others), he had a very limited understanding of the game but a deep love for it. He would finish all of the bosses back when it was ABSURD for top tier people to do so and robbed millions all day every day (when millions were a lot), but didn't have much direction in his economy. Monte helped him immensely with getting his hood economy going and Baddad loved to score in the millions in battles, even when we said to slow down and had a clear victory.

Really good guy and I wish nothing but the best for him. Not sure what his deal is, but hope his beloved stogies aren't what's doing it. Not sure what he'd do if he had to give them up.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Let baddad have the last say, he posted this to me on Saturday

No regrets luv. Except I had always hoped those guys would have apologized for hacking my account so that could have forgiven them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    Thank you, Sis. I can see how an account could be hacked via posting those type of pics, but in this instance he freely gave the udid away so that another person could play due to a broken device. At least that's the story being told.

Isn't having another player use your device while you're absent kinda shady? I mean, if I go on vacation is it ok if I transfer to someone else? Granted this can't happen anymore, but no remorse over here when somebody tries to gain an unfair advantage & it backfires on them.

Play with fire & get burned, yet we are apologetic for the person playing with fire? Double Standard.

BTW, I'm not implicicating you in any of the aforementioned.
    It was always a mystery to baddad as to how those SAS players were able to access his account
    It was only a few months ago a member explained how they got the info, from a reply by Gree to a question baddad had asked them an he posted the reply in the SAS chat.
    To say he gave his information is like going to get a spare key cut and the person makes an extra one then uses it to rob you, then claims. But you gave me your key

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post

No regrets luv. Except I had always hoped those guys would have apologized for hacking my account so that could have forgiven them.
    BadDad was a class act and those who did him wrong had a chance to be forgiven! All I can say is SHAME ON THEM!!! Karma will be knocking on your their door

RIP BadDad

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post

I`m quite shocked that you would use someone`s cancer to make stuff up to smear a team on a phone app game!

Really? Baddad, who turned out to be alive and well, posted that to you?

Sounds like you tried to take advantage of someone's deadly illness for your own selfish purpose. You totally made that up, cuz now it just doesn't seem to make sense at all!!

This really sickens me...IT'S A PHONE GAME!!!! smh

Unless Baddad, himself, was in on this hoax?? Was he lying to you, or were you lying to us?

Which is it?

*munches popcorn awaiting a response.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree TMI, BUT HONESTLY I DONT CARE!!! TAW has proven themselves as reckless as they come, and whoever thinks about joining them - ask yourself if a possible FIRST is enough for what you get yourself into.

Post Count
    Don't sweat another thought about Baddad. He is a liar. He told his own crew he was in his final days of stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Said he was teaching his grandsons Eli, Seth & Joey to play in his hospital bed. We were all conned in a very cruel way. His game names have now changed and I will post the IDs so no one else will be fooled by him again. He is always preaching about honor, integrity and his faith. This person has no understanding of what any of it means. Here are his game ID's.

Post Count
    Baddad DID post that to the whole group chat. He made up his story and was very convincing. One thing I did find funny was that a man in his supposed final hours would say something like that. He never mentioned anything about his 5 sons or his wife. This was just a very bad prank by a man pretending to be righteous.