Feedback & Opinions - Epic Boss Royale

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback & Opinions - Epic Boss Royale

Post Count

Feedback & Opinions - Epic Boss Royale

EDIT - MODS! FIX YOUR ****! Bosses are not triggering at a pace that even allows for 100 kills to be obtained during the time given! This is downright unacceptable, and whether there's a new event in another game or not, we're still PAYING CUSTOMERS OVER HERE. Seriously. It's been well over 24 hours now, we KNOW you are monitoring these forums. At least SAY SOMETHING.
    /End EDIT.

Figured I'd go ahead and make one thread for this for folks to post their feedback and issues they might have with this massive series of interlinking quests.

- Epic Boss : Amazingly difficult to trigger, even off of the LTQ mobs. Triggering via attacking and raiding is also a lot more, instead of 1-3 Stamina, I had to drop almost a dozen to have a boss trigger. For having 100 levels, this is a bit too much of an over-adjustment. Need to tone this change back just a bit more, it should not be a chore to trigger a boss when there's 100 levels to kill of it. Also, very curious as to what the 40 stages are, previously I think it came to 20 total for killing the Epic Boss? Either way, it seems like you're going to reward those who have climbed into the higher levels with more stats overall... I can sorta get behind that.

- Item Drops. GREE. Seriously. What are you doing? Stahp it... please, just stahp... Okay, more seriously, I thought that this had already been well-established as an exceptionally POOR approach to LTQ objectives, at least when the drops are 50% instead of 100%. With how many stages there are, we get it. You want us to spend gems on the LTQ. However, dropping over 1,000 Energy for stage 3/8 and still not obtaining all 7 item drops is downright pathetic. Seriously, find your brain.

- The multiple cluster---- of quests all interlinked to one giant one... I actually kind of like this set-up, although some might dislike it simply due to so much stuff going on at once. 6 days is a rather nice timeline, although some might say they wish you had done 7 with how much you've thrown our way at once. I'll admit, it was quite overwhelming seeing it all at first.

- The sheer amount of units and bonuses... I feel that you're going a bit overboard. Yes, it is a hell of a lot of work, but even then, I imagine that anyone who completes this is looking at stat changes that might trickle into the 8 digits count. That's simply insane for 1 LTQ, 4 parts or not.

- Some of my guild mates are having issues with kills counting, and using gems and having those kills not counting. I think this is an issue with the out-of-date KA update. I could be wrong here, but in the newest version in the App Store, if your device and the server stop talking to each other, when it goes to check the data it'll change your device to match back up with the server.

Just my first thoughts on it. High energy costs for each stage and high HP totals as well.
    Last edited by Lys; 03-29-2014 at 04:07 PM.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Can we get confirmation that there's no guild portion as well?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipcydesae View Post
    Can we get confirmation that there's no guild portion as well?
    I'm 99.99% certain the lack of a guild portion is completely intentional on their part. They've been moving further and further away (as much as they can dpeending on the event) from the ability to allow low-level-players the ability to spounge stats simply by sitting in a guild. It appears (<---- key word there) that they're trying to keep the war bonuses as the majority of the guild ones, outside of the Raid Boss event.

Post Count
    Thanks Lys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree, triggering bosses is way, way too hard.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    40 levels I can answer that one. You are battling 10 epic bosses from the past. 10 levels per boss. Levels for event are 1,3,6 & 10 per boss. Anyone that plays MW or CC knows how this event works. Health raises slight per level of each boss and drops back down at new boss.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    40 levels I can answer that one. You are battling 10 epic bosses from the past. 10 levels per boss. Levels for event are 1,3,6 & 10 per boss. Anyone that plays MW or CC knows how this event works. Health raises slight per level of each boss and drops back down at new boss.
    Was spawning bosses terrible in MW and CC too? I've gone through my entire energy bar and can't spawn the second EB. This is beyond ridiculous.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    First couple days were. I've spawned 3 with half an energy bar

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the spawning rate for the bosses is my only complaint.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    the spawning rate for the bosses is my only complaint.
    Yeah. I've just taken to finding the first victim on my rival's list that has something I want, and then I just dump as much stamina as is needed to get one to spawn. The item drops, well... it seems it becomes extremely low once you end up 1 item away from completing the stage.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Spawning works better by attacking from battle list
    lv 13 boss needs 3 gold for me as lv200
    The Red Baron TRB

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Drop rate for 6/9 is disgraceful I've refilled my energy twice and still only have 6 item drops gree please adjust drop rate other then that I'm enjoying this CFQ��
    Last edited by SF Shadow87; 03-28-2014 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Correcting

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LionOfBalance View Post
    I've contacted Gree and asked them to reset my progress in this quest and refund the gems I've spent. I'll let you know what kind of response I get. I feel cheated. I hope that if you do as well, you will contact them as well.
    Item drop quests had already been a much-heated area of discussion, and it seemed that GREE had finally accepted that they needed at least an 80% drop rate on the items, else the userbase would stop spending any gems. It's been a LONG time since they pulled this crap, and this and the Epic Boss trigger rate are my only issues thus far.

Post Count
    Does anybody know the stats for the shadow cleaver weapon?? I already have the infinity sword, should i go for it?

Post Count
    The stats for the Shadow Vale are 92 Att/300 Def with +3 Infantry Defense