Feedback & Opinions - Epic Boss Royale - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feedback & Opinions - Epic Boss Royale

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This issue with the bosses triggering is ridiculous. Absolutely no consistency and simply not enough regularity. I'm not going to complain too much, since I have 23 in just about 24 hours. It's not strength that's going to be the difference, it's going to be more luck than a lock box event needs.

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is certainly one of the worst conceived LTQs that Gree has put forth in a long while. Not worth the increasing annoyance.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Another thing different about this Epic Boss is the amount of gold needed for the gold hits. It seems like all levels need 1000 gold per boss level for a gold hit. In the past, that's what the level 200s needed. Now, my level 60 player needs the same as my level 200. Last time the lower levels needed 150 per boss level for a gold hit. Where can a level 60 player get enough gold for 20 hits on a level 100 boss?
    Maybe it doesn't matter anyway, because I can't summon bosses very quickly anyway.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count

Gash

This is for Bryzo HQ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    This is certainly one of the worst conceived LTQs that Gree has put forth in a long while. Not worth the increasing annoyance.
    And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, now you can't even load your battle list to trigger bosses by raiding.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Attack list error!!!

So this quest is already impossible to do.
    Only way I have been able to trigger bosses is by attacking other players.
    Now I do not even have that option as I keep getting an error message!
    Gree please fix this!!!:

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE where is your support ? A lot of big claims and no response.

Boss cannot be summoned or with a very low rate
    Very poor drop rate of items
    Too strong bosses for high level players ( with 70 mil attack i have no chance even with a mountain of gems to get it)

And the same procedure as every year, you are not able to deal with summer time
    The Red Baron TRB

Lurker
    Post Count

Horrible

I will state my peace others might have better luck, I've been unable to spawn a boss to kill. I've been stuck for quite a while. I've hit players 16 times raiding and nothing. I've followed this silly quest used over 300 gems on "defend against the shadows 8/8" and still on 0/12... I've sent tickets with generic responses. Where is Gree support at when the quest they created is defective and poorly designed. Such a waste of a good game.