LMAO this event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LMAO this event

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Who's getting rid of crap units when they're buying new better unit to fight with? It's a joke!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    sitting and watching a war for 30 minutes is a blast. no CC to hit so nearly impossible for anyone but the very top teams to score any points on SUP.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Totally agree with everybody, the event as a whole is a mistake, a total blunder by Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is effing retarded, i certainly wont be participating much

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What a load of dung!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's not fun, seems like work. Not even a good way to ditch the old units like Gree promised, as then you are wasting your time and your factions time. I'm another step closer to retirement, if I am forced to play this event just to keep up...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just no pleasing some I suppose , the fact is if you don't want to play don't

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Its rather comical that you didn't know this event was going to be very time consuming... anyone who looked at the event a month ago already knew this. I find so many are frustrated because they are unwilling to spend a few minutes to look at the event and understand how it works.

Personally i enjoy it but its too bad a lot of factions are so disorganized and cluster ****ed. Those with good team work will prevail and deserve the rewards.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was excited about moving up in ranks in WD. I was doing extremely well too. Now I'm about to quit this game altogether. I don't have time for this #$%@. No sane person does.

I want to thank you Gree for forcing me to come to my senses. Although I don't think that was you intent, it may have worked. I don't see a way to continue WD without this event. And there is noway that I'm participating in this insanity.

Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by hock tuey View Post
    even if i was interested, i am unable to update the game in order to play this mess.

-ht-
    ditto!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyguy View Post
    I was excited about moving up in ranks in WD. I was doing extremely well too. Now I'm about to quit this game altogether. I don't have time for this #$%@. No sane person does.

I want to thank you Gree for forcing me to come to my senses. Although I don't think that was you intent, it may have worked. I don't see a way to continue WD without this event. And there is noway that I'm participating in this insanity.
    Well said!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was kind of excited but once it started I loled. WD is much better choice over this event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Way too time consuming frantically searching for the units you want to deploy before the timer runs out. Not my cup of tea. Glad I have better things to do with my time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The match-ups have not been fair at all. There's always one team we go up against with over 100k on each node, kinda sucks throwing away good units for 0 points. At least with WD you can just hit smaller players and the command center to keep up, here you get absolutely nothing. Seems like it's almost time to retire from the game

Post Count
    guess the beta testers liked it cause they had millions of Units. and 5 minutes is just to short. didnīt it say 10 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post

-Full Assault battles are won by maintaining control of map control nodes (see the picture below). Each war will last half an hour, broken up into three short 10-minute battles. The faction that has the strongest control of each control node at the end of a battle wins the points. The winner of the 30-minute war is the faction that has the most control points at the end of the war. Short version: gain control of the map nodes, hold them for longer than the other guys, and you win.
    Last edited by Bobar; 03-28-2014 at 04:16 PM.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736