Full Assault Live!! Good Luck To All Our Players! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Full Assault Live!! Good Luck To All Our Players!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Damn deploying units on android is Damn slow.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Could it be I deployed one of my 8 V2 rocket event units?

Because that would be really uncool.
    Last night I was chatting to my faction mate who the 8 out of 8 required units.
    I was happy for him and hopeful, since I only needed two more. #3 and #4.
    Today I got another on, the yellow progress bar was showing, but to my astonishment, it turned out that I still need two! Now I need #2 and #4.
    So, it looks like I deployed my Panther Stalker. Or not?

CJ, thoughts?

EDIT: fastest response GREE ever. 49 minutes after this post I won my panther stalker back!

EDIT 2: happened again, different unit. Thanks Gree, massive fail for undoing think I had already checked off.
    Last edited by Sumiala; 03-29-2014 at 04:56 AM.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    At least if a full assault happens, make it once every few months because if it happens every cycle, units will burn up like paper and I can guarantee by May, it would be boring as hell.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    At least if a full assault happens, make it once every few months because if it happens every cycle, units will burn up like paper and I can guarantee by May, it would be boring as hell.
    By MAY????

It already is...

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Lurker
    Post Count

Thank you Okie.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by LW okie View Post
    So, those of us on droid get to fall farther back because we are left out again? Instead of stopping it and making it right, we are left up the proverbial creek without a paddle.
    Thank you Okie The SHARE HOLDERS WOULD SEEMINGLY FIRE the Derelict Developers...I know I would have along time ago....They must be one in the same (Developers and shareholders) ...(nothing else makes sense)...hehee..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    75% of our battles go from 20 seconds left to completed within one second, on multiple devices. What's up with that?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    WD is much better than this. We wanted WD in every four weeks another fail bomb from you guys. Just to say that this event ain't worth wasting time on. WD is much better.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just a couple suggestions and issues. I'm sure most have been covered already, but
    1. Let us choose a pool of our units to take in (editable at any time)
    2. Let us keep the same flag color
    3. Give us some indication as to what has been deployed on a node even if its number of deploys
    4. Fix the clock, it has frozen from time to time

I'm glad you guys are mixing things up. I think with some tinkering this could be a better event.

Post Count
    CJ...Curious why spots 4, 7, 8, and 9 are missing from the leaderboard...thanks
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DuB View Post
    Just a couple suggestions and issues. I'm sure most have been covered already, but
    1. Let us choose a pool of our units to take in (editable at any time)
    2. Let us keep the same flag color
    3. Give us some indication as to what has been deployed on a node even if its number of deploys
    4. Fix the clock, it has frozen from time to time

I'm glad you guys are mixing things up. I think with some tinkering this could be a better event.
    Regarding number 2, what if you were a "red" flag the first 3 wars, and so were we, and we matched in the 4th battle...we can't both stay the same color.

For number 3, it does show how many deploys have been used on a particular node.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    By MAY????

It already is...
    Haha that it is Pb... As I said in another post, 10/10 for trying gree but this to me is an epic failure. 2/10 for enjoyment (the 2 is the fact I kill off some units). Try again guys.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi there have fixed invalid data by reading comments on google store about modern war.
    1) go to settings
    2) click on applications
    3)click on manage applications
    4) select google play store, clear data etc.
    5) go to store search Modern war, uninstall , reinstall
    6) bang updated and running.
    Worked on both my android phones.
    Hope it works for you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm so happy to be x points away from 6th, but wait.... There is no prize for 6th.

Post Count
    The scoring system needs to be looked at

scoring should be based on time spent in control of node not who has control at the end

imagine a game of domination in COD, thats how scoring should be

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't like it at all. My 1st gripe is that it just makes the game far too time consuming. Battles are already too often in my opinion. They should be run on a 4 weekly cycle.
    The 2nd issue is you guys forget that many of us actually play (& pay) on other Gree apps. I for one play CC and you have a battle weekend there. How on earth do you expect us to have time for both?
    3rd point is that it's frustrating locating units, having to check which is needed as icons are small on a phone.
    Next issue is that there are pop ups everywhere about deploying units. I understand it's a safety measure and may stop a heap of whining about wring units being lost but it just makes things more time consuming.

Please give us a break for 2-3 days as a minimum per month where we can just click and collect and recharge out batteries. Without things slowing down a little it will be overkill and you risk losing players.