Full Assault Live!! Good Luck To All Our Players! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Full Assault Live!! Good Luck To All Our Players!

Post Count
    Every time I try to play this happens,I've deployed 5 times getting rid of 10/9 units etc with the correct bonus adding up to like 200 each time but I've lost 40000 FFS what's this crap!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    leaderboard entities are blank
    Hey Micky

13 bridge jumpers?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Problems with event...
    1, it's not what you told us. it will be 3 10minute battles. Nope, 6 5 minute battles.
    2, it's not what you told us. you will be able to use up the old units. Not if you want to win.
    3, a good number of droid numbers can't even enter the event. Will they get rewards for missing the
    Event? If past history shows us anything, I think we can answer that as well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Thief, I'm checking on that.
    Thanks CJ,

Makes quite a difference. The Rewards in the game show "X" but then the Leaderboard matches the forum and says "X" amount of points until you reach new tier (but that tier doesn't show up in the rewards tab)

Instead of 1/2/3/10/25 etc just like WD

It shows 1/2/4/9/14/19/24/29/34/39 etc.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why did we win everytime 60 ground prizes? Why not everytime something different?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    no splash screens at end on droid, battle is ending on ios before droid is done, takes to long to get to units you want to deplou....needs to besome way to mark units that are surplus...ie...ones that arent going to battle...would make event more user friendly and folks spend more money...in3000 units who knows what 3000th unit is that comes to battle...and droid is crashing every 5 minutes...wifi or data connect
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Lurker
    Post Count
    What do you get for coming in first place out of the three factions? I might have been out if we actually won a battle.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    oh one more thing...when before event started i had 25000 units...after update.... i had 18000 units before first deploy
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks Loki!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki601 View Post
    Hi there have fixed invalid data by reading comments on google store about modern war.
    1) go to settings
    2) click on applications
    3)click on manage applications
    4) select google play store, clear data etc.
    5) go to store search Modern war, uninstall , reinstall
    6) bang updated and running.
    Worked on both my android phones.
    Hope it works for you.
    Solution worked perfectly. Gree owes you some gold............

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Full Assault is now live!! We want to wish everyone the best of luck over this weekend, and we hope you have a great time with this new feature.

Any questions/concerns/feedback, please post it here. We want to hear from you.
    when that assault event start after 12 hours then i can update my mw(android)always pop up invalid when update that mw during the event already start...
    feel unfair this event u can leave faction but cant join back any faction during that event....
    why this event can leave ur own faction and cant join join other faction...why dont gree make this event same as war dom cant leave during war...unfair

Post Count

Cool

I had played this FA for the past 8hrs.

Here is one main problem still exist:

LAGGING on android device. Log in take longer time than expected. can't deploy troops; time shown difference.

This problem could be due to the distant and the numbers of players communicating with the server.

Here is some details that hopefully could highlight the issue of this lagging.
    + I am on WIFI;
    + I played 2 devices. Some time, only one device able to log in and the other cannot log on. so end up I can only play one device at one time.
    + I m on GMT+8 time zone. My peers in this time zone also faced same lagging issue, unable to log on problems.
    + I discovered that when 2/3 of the world is sleeping, my chance of logging in to play for both devices become easier.
    +When most of my faction members is not in game, I see that more information being able to transmit to my device from server. I could see battles results n rewards. On contrast, if almost all of faction member is participating, then I could not see battle results, rewards...etc... Added to it, those mentioned bugs start to appear.

It was a good events, but I would think the basic ground data transmitting structure need to be improved. The server communication to whole world at one time, need to be improve.

Or maybe something that cause this lagging should be rectified.

Lurker
    Post Count

I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    I don't like it at all. My 1st gripe is that it just makes the game far too time consuming. Battles are already too often in my opinion. They should be run on a 4 weekly cycle.
    The 2nd issue is you guys forget that many of us actually play (& pay) on other Gree apps. I for one play CC and you have a battle weekend there. How on earth do you expect us to have time for both?
    3rd point is that it's frustrating locating units, having to check which is needed as icons are small on a phone.
    Next issue is that there are pop ups everywhere about deploying units. I understand it's a safety measure and may stop a heap of whining about wring units being lost but it just makes things more time consuming.

Please give us a break for 2-3 days as a minimum per month where we can just click and collect and recharge out batteries. Without things slowing down a little it will be overkill and you risk losing players.
    One again it's an attempt to tempt people in buying gold so that they can regenerate and deploy faster or buy money so troops can be strengthened. I like the idea of full assault but it should be kept to the three battles that was mentioned to begin with. I totally agree with break in between. Too much is being demanded in a short time making it almost impossible for people to continue playing the game. What once was a gr8 game to play then becomes a chore.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My review is -2 out of 10.

5 min battles were actually 4 min battles (many posts and screens in game still say 3 ten min battles) and and that's not enough time to do all the deploys, communicate, let alone if one has a 2nd device. Also may too many bugs most have already been stated in this and other posts. Lag negatively impacts play sometime to make it unplayable. I have 2 devices and one stayed on battle 4 is tallying for like 3 mins and getting off that screen forcing closing app etc did not fix it but my other device both iOS on same ver and on WiFi and one did not stay on that screen and I was able to battle on... So Gree should test all the Beta SW testers since we just beta tested this sw during this event.