Moderators - Warblers need input

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderators - Warblers need input

Post Count

Moderators - Warblers need input

Here is an original ticket sent to support:

GREE, you have my faction (War Warblers) listed as 51st rank in Mongolia when we should be 50th place. You have Hing King Killers Elite listed as 50th with 5,500,438 pts. WarWarblers scored 5,500,492 pts with 18minutes to spare. There was plenty of time for your servers to update with our score. We all have screen shots to prove it. One with just under 4 minutes still remaining (attached). Please award us all our deserved top 50 prize! Thank you
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the response:
    Hello,
    Thank you for contacting Gree Support!
    The leaderboards shown on each player's devices are not 100% accurrate due to the large number of players and factions. We work to provide the most up-to-date information but the leaderboards posted at the end of the event are the most accurate and reflect the points each faction actually earned.
    While I am unable to compensate for this issue, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update. Please be assured that our developers are currently working on these issues to resolve at the earliest.
    It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This Warbler replied:
    So why does 60 people in my faction have more points that what was posted on the forums. All our devices have the same points as my account in the pic in the original ticket. My question is why are all our devices showing different points than what was posted on the forums. If I go to the wd screen right now. It still shows us with a higher amount than posted in rank 50. Yes it is possible that HKKE in rank 50 also had more points than posted on the forums as well. Can you tell me what our final points are and what rank 50s final points are since the points posted on the forums are obviously incorrect? Thank you for reviewing this further.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The mod replies:
    As per our records, I see that your faction "war warblers" was ranked 51 in the battle and received all the below listed rewards. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other responses have been given as well. Each ticket that is replied to by Gree has some half-witted response. It looks like they didn't look at the evidence any Warbler sent in to to them, and have some computer generated message sending out these responses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for contacting GREE support. I apologies for inconvenience caused.

The leaderboards shown on each player's devices are not 100% accurate due to the large number of players and factions. We work to provide the most up-to-date information but the leaderboards posted at the end of the event are the most accurate and reflect the points each faction actually earned.

Look at this one - so you mean to tell this Warbler, that while the leaderboard isnt correct, (which he isn't even looking at) the final points are correct, (which he is looking at) are more than the team who placed rank 50 on the final postings in the announcement threads, but you cannot award the team in rank 51 with MORE points than the rank 50 team because....
    Please, and MOD in this forum fill in the blank, seriously, WTF!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Further discussion here -
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...8-War-warblers
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seems like to me at the end of the day gree just needs to fix things on the side of the customer. Yesterday issues with counters too ingame with boss kils not counting. So something is wrong and I have screen shots as well. So it isnt just the counter in wd points. It is the counter in boss kills. Make things better than right and folks will keep coming back...

Theflyfisher
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Post Count
    SGT Rud, Very well written replies. You kept you temper in check and did a great job of explaining the issue. My faction had a similar problem with an event about a month ago where we were on the last level of a FLTQ and had to kill a mob a certain number of times. When it got down to 1 kill remaining we could not record another kill even though we killed him an additional 5 times. So the goal remained stuck at 29/30 kills or whatever it was. We spent a lot of gold and time on that event. We all submitted a ticket to Gree and received a response with Gree admitting they were aware of the issue and it was their fault but would not offer any compensation. In case a Mod can address our grievance please look into Modern War Issue Report (request #1386048)

My point is even when Gree admits it was their error they seem extremely reluctant to do anything about it which is not a very good strategy for customer loyalty. We decided after that error to go from a moderately heavy gold use team to a free team with no gold as a result of the way we were treated.

I hope you get justice for your issue but don't hold your breath.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

I can look into it right now, but we're going to have to go by whatever the server record says in regard to final points scored. We can't go by screenshots. I will look into it now though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I can look into it right now, but we're going to have to go by whatever the server record says in regard to final points scored. We can't go by screenshots. I will look into it now though.
    Thank you CJ. I do appreciate it. I am not sure why the server would tell you lower points than what the server is telling the devices of everyone in the Warblers.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So if that's the case then shouldn't GREE remove all point totals from our devices? As it stands now, we trust our data as seen on our screens as correct. If GREE's servers can't update and synchronize that data correctly, then it's misleading and fraudulent.

You shouldn't have to trust thier screenshots. GREE should be able to access any of those Warblers accounts and see for themselves that the point totals don't match up. Or join their faction with a dummy account as they have already offered, click on globe to see the TRUE point totals.

Server error or inefficiency is not a valid explanation or excuse.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 03-28-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And it is not just the warblers suffering through this error. The faction I am in is a lot lower than them but my device shows our faction scored 1320 more than the points that they have listed on the forum!

Banned
    Post Count
    CJ54, please get an account and join the warblers and you can then see the WD results screen we all see for yourself.

Post Count
    And while you check into their issue please check into ours. Modern War Issue Report (request #1386048) This is just one of a long list of problems we have also had where Gree admitted it was their mistake and then did nothing.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Banned
    Post Count
    Welcome back sgt rud.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Think you could resolve my ticket from a year ago? Hell I'd be happy to just have the unit I earned; although quite frankly, I'd be owed interest on my losses too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for remembrance

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree is acting like giving out the units to an additional team would cost them $$$.

Good customer service would reward this team as a one time exception and move on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump so CJ doesnt forget that hes looking into it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Already forgotten