Braking NEWS..new LTB is a mining building. it let us mine for real gold.+1 stackable - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Braking NEWS..new LTB is a mining building. it let us mine for real gold.+1 stackable

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    imagine if the government allowed you to build your own business and generate your own income rather than rely on state handouts!!! that would really bring the country to its knees!
    Build your own business and generate your own income...YES. that is exactly what you are doing in Crime City. However, if you go out of your games and paid attention to the real world, there is huge difference between generating your own income and MAKING/PRINTING your own income.

Lets have a little lesson here:
    You own 10 gold bars. These gold bars are what determine what your true worth is. You make 10 pieces of paper that say "1 imaretard dollar". This would mean that it takes one gold bar to cover each bill you have printed. you pay someone with 1 of these bills and he duplicates it so he then has 2. He comes to your garage sale where you are selling everything because your wife left you for someone that had common economics sense. In this sell, he gives you 2 of your bills for some items. You now have 11 bills to be backed by only 10 gold bars. Your bills have now reduced in value from 1 gold bar equals 1 bill to 0.9 gold bars equals 1 bill. This means that the value of your bill has decreased by 10% because someone took it upon themselves to PRINT your bills. Lesson complete. Have a nice day!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Given that they did it with Tapjoy, I think there is a precedent set here. It's not like it would be a terribly meaningful amount. There is no reason from a business model standpoint that they couldn't or shouldn't do this.
    With tapjoy I am sure they are getting paid from these advertisers or other apps are also promoting them from their game so they are saving for adverstising. So in essence it's not really free gold bc Gree is getting paid from someone for it!

Another game I play you can give your friends 1 gold bar a day and more for downloading and opening other apps. This keeps me from buying gold bc I just let this slowly pile up before spending it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    With tapjoy I am sure they are getting paid from these advertisers or other apps are also promoting them from their game so they are saving for adverstising. So in essence it's not really free gold bc Gree is getting paid from someone for it!

Another game I play you can give your friends 1 gold bar a day and more for downloading and opening other apps. This keeps me from buying gold bc I just let this slowly pile up before spending it.
    Good point on paragraph 1. Same on paragraph 2, but those other games don't have Gree programming, thank god.