As per topic, one of the most influential players in this game who constantly "catches" hackers or accusing people from hacking is the biggest hacker in this game.
So much of SUP who always accuses others of hacking and forever denies it happening in SUP despite repeatedly having their own and long serving players cheating.

13 DJBs with the all the other health regen units gives him a 100% health regen.
No please dont tell me it doesnt stack and behave like a fool.
And if the claim is that it doesnt stack, is it possible for all other players to hak additional units? R the units awarded by Gree accidentally by mistake?

Send a ticket to Gree? Done.
Hacker banned? Never.
But if the player is not from SUP? Yes, that may work. So is SUP a hackers united commitee? How do I apply? Instead of buying gold constantly, I will also like to join the dark side of SUP.

For players who do not know how such things can happen, I suggest you do not comment. I have been in T10 for long enough and no longer find it interesting up there with the 2 SUPs simply having all the dark secrets and unfair play to dominate the ground.

Whoever u may be replying, to simply close both your eyes and outright lie through your nosetrils, good luck to you. With integrity gone, there wouldnt be much left to debate.
Do what honourable leaders do, else stop accusing others when you are defending a biggest hacker within your team.

I rest my case and good luck to all who still wants to take on SUP.
There is a saying "when you cant beat them. join them". No wonder SUP is still dominating that even the game and events are designed to their advantage.