Full Assault Rewards - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Assault Rewards

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A little more details on how you earn these rewards would be great.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    A little more details on how you earn these rewards would be great.
    My guess is it's like WD. Your points are the total attack of units you give and if you are rank 233 you get the top 250 prize. The prizes don't stack I think... It would cause some more crazy inflation if they did because they all have bonuses

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So are we getting a cheeky 40% sale on gold?
    Awesome Beavers - 299 025 375 - Max Bonuses - Top 100 Faction - Top 25 Division - Must have 'Line'.

Strike Force - 149 485 238 - Top 500
    Zamperini's Hero's - 243 199 821 - Top 1000

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levi.baker88 View Post
    So are we getting a cheeky 40% sale on gold?
    They typically have gold sale when new events first come out. 40% sale, not sure of it would be that good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I reckon there might be. There was a 40% sale for the Raid Boss and people went stupid for it, this is probably going to be bigger and an epic chance for Gree to get more money.
    Awesome Beavers - 299 025 375 - Max Bonuses - Top 100 Faction - Top 25 Division - Must have 'Line'.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levi.baker88 View Post
    I reckon there might be. There was a 40% sale for the Raid Boss and people went stupid for it, this is probably going to be bigger and an epic chance for Gree to get more money.
    Would be nice. Lots of our members blew through gold during the FLTQ and I'm sure people would jump on it.

The FLTQ sure sparked players interest in the game again. Would be great to see this event work without any issues this weekend too.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If the right opportunities arise, people will spend money on anything.

Hopefully all the beta testing sorted out bugs and glitches.

Lurker
    Post Count

Quit trolling

Quote Originally Posted by IT1 View Post
    So, this must be the first time you've ever seen a ranking system...really?
    Seems like you guys are all trolls set on talking crap to everyone... Play the game and get a life. Or better yet, get a woman.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Will the faction's be locked like in wars?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmikulz View Post
    How about you tell me what faction you are in, and we can settle it on the battlefield.
    If you're worried about top 125 and/or don't understand how numbers work, the result of our factions meeting has already been predetermined.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unintended consequences

Thanks for the prize list.

With the release of the new units last week a lot of players are starting to concentrate stats in one type of unit - whatever gives you the best stat increase - for me this is air. Around 80-90% of my stats now come from air. A lot of users as they move forward will do the same.

In making the prizes non stackable and only giving out the single one in the position you finish you have created an incentive to achieve a lower rank than usual - and hence spend less gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruceb72 View Post

With the release of the new units last week a lot of players are starting to concentrate stats in one type of unit - whatever gives you the best stat increase - for me this is air. Around 80-90% of my stats now come from air. A lot of users as they move forward will do the same.

In making the prizes non stackable and only giving out the single one in the position you finish you have created an incentive to achieve a lower rank than usual - and hence spend less gold.
    Maybe

However, if the higher units give you an alliance attack increase for instance or other non battle boosts you would still want to obtain these units over targeting one of the four unit type rewards. The top units in this event are for alliance attack.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruceb72 View Post

Interesting perspective but that will last until you start winning nodes/battles, why jeopardise potentially 100k+ in stats with better bonuses.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wrigh059 View Post
    Seems like you guys are all trolls set on talking crap to everyone... Play the game and get a life. Or better yet, get a woman.
    No, but unlike you, I'm not a believer in that there aren't any dumb questions? in what world would they ever round up and put you in a higher ranking bracket? You two can go get a clue together, you make a fine pair.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wondering if you get all the units below like in wd events. The stAt increase would too huge so I'm assuming not.