Full Assault Rewards - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Full Assault Rewards

Consistent Contributor mflawler10's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Edited to fix the ranking typo. Also, to clarify again as per the FAQ, you only get the reward for the tier that you place in (it does not give the lesser tier prizes like WD).
    You got to be f'n kidding, right? You didnt think that would be a major point to get across? So for people who dont read thos forum or who maybe only read PAGE 1, we just continue along fighting as if rewards are issued like WD events, you know because they are posted in the app in the same manner. So funny. I thought, cool event, they really did well putting his together. But of course, you could **** anything up. Goodnight.
    Now playing a much more enjoyable game, Boom Beach.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mflawler10 View Post
    You got to be f'n kidding, right? You didnt think that would be a major point to get across? So for people who dont read thos forum or who maybe only read PAGE 1, we just continue along fighting as if rewards are issued like WD events, you know because they are posted in the app in the same manner. So funny. I thought, cool event, they really did well putting his together. But of course, you could **** anything up. Goodnight.
    there's a lot of anger in this post. Hopefully in 5 yrs or whenever this game ends, he'll be OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If a cutoff point is rank 4 wouldn't it be reasonable to be able to see 4 on the leaderboard?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGeneral2 View Post
    Really you C....ockbite. This F....ucked up Company could NOT post this in the game for everyone to see?????? A lot of people don't have access to this Shathole website to see that you are F.......ucking them over. Thanks Aholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CJ a lot of us have been busy in last three days and as usual fighting x final prize losing a lot of unit and money........it is really annoying the way you have decide on the reward, u should re consider if you want still have this event

Post Count
    The scam what u guys came up with ...the deploy your strongest unit witch not makes your army it's a totall bs .
    U might helped llps and low lvl guys ...but the hard hitting /spending/ hardcore guys u screw them hard .
    U know well we fight hard and those units suggested won't even see the deploys ...I'm talking 35k units and up ...
    I'm not even gonna tell u how much stats I lost because obv. U don't care ....but rewarding me with a 700k units it's just wrong . Wait I'll tell u this as u gree are so great at numbers ...lest just say I lost 65 times more than I gained ...how that sounds fair for u? I'm not talking about time , gold....it's stats.
    Yes I know ...." We will look into it and for next events we will adjust accordingly " ...
    Worst event u came out till this date . I will not play this event again.
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Edited to fix the ranking typo. Also, to clarify again as per the FAQ, you only get the reward for the tier that you place in (it does not give the lesser tier prizes like WD).

Are you serious GREE?? What a waste of time for one reward! I gave up millions of stats for a cheap prize, not worth it! Thank you!

Post Count
    I'm so very confused right now

We have no life other than playing this darn game.
    Join us, be active, and get the loots.

Post Count
    what was min level to be in this. I have a level 19 that event did not show up for

By far the crappiest event gree could put out very sad event

Angry

one unit?
    this was so more as laughable. I have lost 10mio stats and became 18% infantry (1mio stats) back, wow that was very effective!
    big thanks gree

Lurker
    Post Count

Total Failure To Communicate

Dear Gree,

I am the faction leader for the Stealth Asssasins, 150-416-342, and am writing to express the extreme disappointment of myself and the rest of my faction on the conduct of the Full Assault event, specifically the distribution of rewards based on where your faction ranks. My faction was under the assumption that we would win the reward for our rank and all proceeding rewards, just like in the World Domination events. Only with 18 hours left in Full Assault did we discover the ugly truth, but it was too late, with my faction having expended a cumulative 116 million in stats and being ranked 289th. I had some players expend more that 15 million in stats on the promise of all the rewards the faction would receive. No where was this listed in the official rules in the MW App, in the event walk through in MW, the event screens themselves, or the multiple pop-ups that appear that advertise events, sales, etc... I fail to understand why your company was unable to effectively communicate this reward issues either prior to the event or during the event through the app itself. Additionally, your developers GEMH on 3 March 14 at 3:54pm and Tardavic on 27 March 14 at 6:19pm could have posted this information when they posted the event walk through and the reward list but they failed to do so. CJ could have also posted this information when he edited Tardavic's reward list on 28 March 14 at 5:43pm but he also failed to do so. The information only came out in the member threads that followed the rewards list. It is totally unacceptable that Gree expects it's MW players to read each and every thread ever written to ensure we do not miss some key piece of information. I have no clue how Gree can rectify this debacle, but I have screen shots of my faction should you need them. I hope that most of my faction's members elect to continuing playing MW as it has provided hours of enjoyment, however your inability to communicate, and the resulting damage compounded by the breach of faith has severely damaged your reputation and some of my members desire to continue with your game.

Sincerely,

Colonel Klink
    Stealth Assassins
    Last edited by COL K; 03-31-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Consistent Contributor mflawler10's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by COL K View Post
    Dear Gree,

I am the faction leader for the Stealth Asssasins, 150-416-342, and am writing to express the extreme disappointment of myself and the rest of my faction on the conduct of the Full Assault event, specifically the distribution of rewards based on where your faction ranks. *My faction was under the assumption that we would win the reward for our rank and all proceeding rewards, just like in the World Domination events. *Only with 18 hours left in Full Assault did we discover the ugly truth, but it was too late, with my faction having expended a cumulative 116 million in stats and being ranked 289th. *I had some players expend more that 15 million in stats on the promise of all the rewards the faction would receive. *No where was this listed in the official rules in the MW App, in the event walk through in MW, the event screens themselves, or the multiple pop-ups that appear that advertise events, sales, etc... *I fail to understand why your company was unable to effectively communicate this reward issues either prior to the event or during the event through the app itself. *Additionally, your developers GEMH on 3 March 14 at 3:54pm and Tardavic on 27 March 14 at 6:19pm could have posted this information when they posted the event walk through and the reward list but they failed to do so. CJ could have also posted this information when he edited Tardavic's reward list on 28 March 14 at 5:43pm but he also failed to do so. *The information only came out in the member threads that followed the rewards list. *It is totally unacceptable that Gree expects it's MW players to read each and every thread ever written to ensure we do not miss some key piece of information. *I have no clue how Gree can rectify this debacle, but I have screen shots of my faction should you need them. *I hope that most of my faction's members elect to continuing playing MW as it has provided hours of enjoyment, however your inability to communicate, and the resulting damage compounded by the breach of faith has severely damaged your reputation and some of my members desire to continue with your game.

Sincerely,*

Colonel Klink
    Stealth Assassins
    Yeah, what he just said. Only throw more expletives into mine.
    Now playing a much more enjoyable game, Boom Beach.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are you serious GREE?? What a waste of time for one reward! I gave up millions of stats for a cheap prize, not worth it! I hope that you never put up this event again.
    I think you should get all faction and thier members a big unit that cover all the loses of thier units

Post Count
    people weren't using units other than cash units were there?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    Personal loss of 20+ million attack and approximately 25+ million defense for the single prize placing 98th and getting some measly 150K with a slight defense boost. I gave up single units worth more than the prize awarded, less the boost. No more will I play a weekend event without knowing all the details going in. I normally don't check the forums on weekends so bad on me I guess.
    Thanks Gree................. awesome job!!!
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.