Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    I for one spent over 5k that war and got cyclone non+. That was the most expensive war on iOS to date. I know the other members of my guild during that war are all furious about this prize as well. I mean why do we even fight in the wars if i can just wait a couple months and spend 5k gems on chest or something and get a war+ armor.

I know my guild mates find this an insult since we fought so hard for second place but at the same time this angers me just as much for the rug members. They won this armor fair and square and now everyone can have it.
    no not every one, just someone who drops 500 ish dollars. - no where near everyone, in fact i swear i read a stat about spenders are only .15% of the players. so0o... enjoy you .15% spending hundreds on a broken game!
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Wish it would have been thought better trough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    I for one spent over 5k that war and got cyclone non+. That was the most expensive war on iOS to date. I know the other members of my guild during that war are all furious about this prize as well. I mean why do we even fight in the wars if i can just wait a couple months and spend 5k gems on chest or something and get a war+ armor.
    Why would you get a brand new just released smartphone when you can wait a few months and get it much cheaper? Same thing.
    Mono element prize for 5K gems is good, since Gree doesn't compensate them in stats for only getting 1x element bonus, so those are some of the weaker epics.

My alt used its saved up free gems to see how badly Gree would troll it if it opened a set of 11: 10x 2-star and a Specter non-plus. I guess accounts without any epics have higher odds to pull them from a set of chests...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

5k gems, because everyone spends that in 5-days and it'll just flood the game right?
    Thanks Gree for listening

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    You're going to get free stuff, why complain?
    "I'm special because I spent money on the game at the prices they offer, THAT'S why!1!ELEVENTY!1ONE!!"

The cyclone epic war was the most expensive on IOS? When I saw the gem event epic as cyclone I didn't care at all because that war was one of the cheapest on android. Most my guild spent around 1k gems for regular so anyone who wants the plus for 5k gems have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I guess accounts without any epics have higher odds to pull them from a set of chests...
    I wish, I opened maybe 20 chests or so, and nothing but 2* and one 3*. Not even a 4*.

160 chests. 6 legendary. 12 3 stars. Plus the 4 levi. No epic
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    160 chests. 6 legendary. 12 3 stars. Plus the 4 levi. No epic
    one more batch of 40 chests and you will get an epic.

No, the cyclone war was actually one of the cheapest wars on record...my guild got top 10 and we barely hard to gem anything to get it...the top 10 wasn't even contested:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...)-War-9-graphs

The average was just pushed way high because of the crazy fight for number 1...The Runic war was the highest scoring I believe...

Quote Originally Posted by Zedo View Post
    The cyclone epic war was the most expensive on IOS? When I saw the gem event epic as cyclone I didn't care at all because that war was one of the cheapest on android. Most my guild spent around 1k gems for regular so anyone who wants the plus for 5k gems have at it.
    Last edited by ettexor1; 03-28-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ettexor1 View Post
    No, the cyclone war was actually one of the cheapest wars on record...my guild got top 10 and we barely hard to gem anything to get it...the top 10 wasn't even contested:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...)-War-9-graphs

The average was just pushed way high because of the crazy fight for number 1...The Runic war was the highest scoring I believe...
    Top 10? They are talking about rank one. Even a clan of leeches can get top 10
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by Zedo View Post
    I believe the scores for iOS guilds 1 and 2 combined were greater than the scores for android top 10 combined.
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

Quote Originally Posted by ilvtfu View Post
    I believe the scores for iOS guilds 1 and 2 combined were greater than the scores for android top 10 combined.
    Probably its android
    Thanks Gree for listening

40 chest, got a bunch of junk (2 crappy 4 stars, the rest 2-3 star).
    Fused the 4 stars, and got a 3 star.
    Fused that 3 star with another, got a 2 star.
    Yay gree.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)