Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Hybrid View

Gemnado & Fools Chest.

Gemnado - Spend 5,000 gems for Cyclone+
    A lot of people are probably going to be rustled by this. Thoughts?
    EDIT: I think the 1.5k gem award (Combustion Armor+) is pretty lame. It is free armor though so I don't really care. I won't be going for the Cyclone for obvious reasons. GREE also should have released this on Monday (or some time before the war started).

Also, a new epic-Centurion Aegis-in the new chest. Mono water, 1877/2227 (for the +).
    They could have released a different epic but I guess another mono water was close to being released.
    EDIT: Post your pulls from the chest. Good luck to anyone who buys.
    Last edited by Sent; 03-27-2014 at 02:26 PM.
    no

kind of pisses me off to see a war epic I fought for and earned already being given away to someone who wants to spend 5k gems so fast

Against my better judgement i opened 40 chests (sold my laptop today so felt flush) got some 4 stars, but got a northerners which is needed for my line up

Disappointed

Personally this "Gemnado" is a complete piece of ****. I fought in The Rainbow Rug for that war and spent over 6 thousand gems getting over one million points for the armor i fought for to be released TWO MONTHS LATER. They had many armors they could have chosen for the event but they decided to piss off big spenders and make in a new guild war epic. Also this "Fools War" is just that, for fools. The armor that is offered is another garbage Kal and is not worth the gems that will be spent for it. The additional day is just another gree ploy to try and get people to spend more as well. With these tactics i don't see myself spending much more on this terribly planned game.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyIsaac View Post
    Against my better judgement i opened 40 chests (sold my laptop today so felt flush) got some 4 stars, but got a northerners which is needed for my line up
    i hope you didnt sell your laptop for money to play this game. please please god tell me people are not this stupid.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by krisscross View Post
    kind of pisses me off to see a war epic I fought for and earned already being given away to someone who wants to spend 5k gems so fast

Why? You probably spent less than 5k gems to get it yourself. So laugh at those who spend such high amount to get it since you got it for less Changed it from negative to positive.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonatoRR View Post
    Personally this "Gemnado" is a complete piece of ****. I fought in The Rainbow Rug for that war and spent over 6 thousand gems getting over one million points for the armor i fought for to be released TWO MONTHS LATER. They had many armors they could have chosen for the event but they decided to piss off big spenders and make in a new guild war epic. Also this "Fools War" is just that, for fools. The armor that is offered is another garbage Kal and is not worth the gems that will be spent for it. The additional day is just another gree ploy to try and get people to spend more as well. With these tactics i don't see myself spending much more on this terribly planned game.
    Also, you knew this would happen. No point in raging like if you were playing WoW. Also, who's fault is it that you spend over 6k gems? Its inevitable that war epics are being "given" away after the wars have ended. Its sad, but you only have your self to blame. But in the end... If you spend 6k to get it, then i dont see a problem in people spending 5k to get it as well.
    Last edited by Dianish; 03-27-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Who's fault is it that you spend over 6k gems? Its inevitable that war epics are being "given" away after the wars have ended. Its sad, but you only have your self to blame. But in the end... If you spend 6k to get it, then i dont see a problem in people spending 5k to get it as well.
    Gree could have done better than release the most expensive plus war epic as a gemstravaganza reward.
    That's a big slap in the face. That and these horrible rewards for the fool's fight (4 day war, because the last one worked so well, right?) are why you will see the lowest scores ever for first place, top 10, and top 25.
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

Quote Originally Posted by ilvtfu View Post
    Gree could have done better than release the most expensive plus war epic as a gemstravaganza reward.
    That's a big slap in the face. That and these horrible rewards for the fool's fight (4 day war, because the last one worked so well, right?) are why you will see the lowest scores ever for first place, top 10, and top 25.
    I still think its fair that if people spend 4.5-6k gems in the war to get it then others should be able to spend an equal amount of gems to get it as well.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I still think its fair that if people spend 4.5-6k gems in the war to get it then others should be able to spend an equal amount of gems to get it as well.
    But the difference is that one will spend 5k gems solely on the war while the other will spend maybe 1k-2k on the war (and get another war epic) and then another 3-4k on chests, racking at least one epic (and with luck 10+). They might also just buy 200 chests and get lucky with 3-4 epics per 40, getting 15-20 epics along with a war epic+.
    no

Wish it would have been thought better trough.

From 80 chests I got Northerners Battlegear+, Arborsteel Vanguard and Centurion Aegis. Also got the Cyclone Chainmail + from the gem bonus thingy.

I love my cyclone+

Why? You probably spent less than 5k gems to get it yourself. So laugh at those who spend such high amount to get it since you got it for less Changed it from negative to a positive.
    I for one spent over 5k that war and got cyclone non+. That was the most expensive war on iOS to date. I know the other members of my guild during that war are all furious about this prize as well. I mean why do we even fight in the wars if i can just wait a couple months and spend 5k gems on chest or something and get a war+ armor.

I know my guild mates find this an insult since we fought so hard for second place but at the same time this angers me just as much for the rug members. They won this armor fair and square and now everyone can have it.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    I for one spent over 5k that war and got cyclone non+. That was the most expensive war on iOS to date. I know the other members of my guild during that war are all furious about this prize as well. I mean why do we even fight in the wars if i can just wait a couple months and spend 5k gems on chest or something and get a war+ armor.

I know my guild mates find this an insult since we fought so hard for second place but at the same time this angers me just as much for the rug members. They won this armor fair and square and now everyone can have it.
    no not every one, just someone who drops 500 ish dollars. - no where near everyone, in fact i swear i read a stat about spenders are only .15% of the players. so0o... enjoy you .15% spending hundreds on a broken game!
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    Why would you get a brand new just released smartphone when you can wait a few months and get it much cheaper? Same thing.
    Mono element prize for 5K gems is good, since Gree doesn't compensate them in stats for only getting 1x element bonus, so those are some of the weaker epics.

My alt used its saved up free gems to see how badly Gree would troll it if it opened a set of 11: 10x 2-star and a Specter non-plus. I guess accounts without any epics have higher odds to pull them from a set of chests...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration