13 deadly bridge jumpers - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 13 deadly bridge jumpers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    Keep up the fight bro !
    will do bro i sent in 1 ticket per week now lol i have had this screenshot of his invenotry now forever but i got nothing but time so im not worried about it
    Retired to free playing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are we talking about the same PJ guy who sold his base off multiple times in hopes of retirement but the urge to come back and play over powered his very being to the point where he begged Gree to restore his base? Multiple times?? Sweet way to get multiple boosts.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Are we talking about the same PJ guy who sold his base off multiple times in hopes of retirement but the urge to come back and play over powered his very being to the point where he begged Gree to restore his base? Multiple times?? Sweet way to get multiple boosts.
    Naw, we're not talking about anything, we're TYPING about one of your pals with 13 DEADLY BRIDGE JUMPERS.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    it woudlnt be no diffence to the person with the name Dama** G**ds that sold base 3 times nad ended up with all those stacked boosts..
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEEBOOS View Post
    Wow, the s1 scan man has been scanned himself, how ironic I must say. Kinda foolish if you ask me, ya know with speed ump preaching so much non hacking and all. Can't wait to hear this explanation. Just curious, is this the time I reach for all this popcorn I keep reading about? I just wanna make sure I'm prepared for when he comes on with the spinning of words. Not sure how else he could spin it though considering he's in his own faction and it CLEARLY has the number 13 sitting right below the dbj unit.
    Do as I say, not as I do.
    Besides, they'll just be hidden in the toy box and put back in inventory for the next WD.
    I think I might have miscounted, with that baker's dozen. LOL
    Okay, Mr. Mumbles, babble on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There was a cheat people were spending money on that was giving people energy boost units. There was a guy in a faction I was in that had 49 of them and his energy never ran out. I turned him in and gree banned him. I left the faction because people got mad at me. Which turned good for me because I am in a top 25 faction now. But hackers have found out a way to stack the units and they are selling the cheats to people. This ticks me off because like alot of you we spend alot of money to get are boost up and these people are making the game that much harder and making us have to spend more to compete at war.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter View Post
    There was a cheat people were spending money on that was giving people energy boost units. There was a guy in a faction I was in that had 49 of them and his energy never ran out. I turned him in and gree banned him. I left the faction because people got mad at me. Which turned good for me because I am in a top 25 faction now. But hackers have found out a way to stack the units and they are selling the cheats to people. This ticks me off because like alot of you we spend alot of money to get are boost up and these people are making the game that much harder and making us have to spend more to compete at war.
    Ah young one, don't blame the hackers for making you spend more. It is our own selves which make us spend because we believe the lie that the next unit we get will make us stronger and we will win more. The hackers just don't want to spend money on this game and do their best not to.

As for the 13 bridge jumpers. Gree wont ban them, they will just try to find the loophole used and quietly plug it in an update so more people don't join the band wagon.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    Ah young one, don't blame the hackers for making you spend more. It is our own selves which make us spend because we believe the lie that the next unit we get will make us stronger and we will win more. The hackers just don't want to spend money on this game and do their best not to.

As for the 13 bridge jumpers. Gree wont ban them, they will just try to find the loophole used and quietly plug it in an update so more people don't join the band wagon.
    WOW dude!!! Don't blame the hackers??? I guess you are comfortable with people stealing and committing unlawful acts all around you and because of that life philosophy you won't raise a finger because "it's my fault I happen to like the game".
    Am pretty much certain the majority of the MW community would disagree with your views, speaking for myself whatever I invest or throw my hard earn money is my right and prerrogative, but make no mistake don't feel right hackers and glitch exploits are "ok as you call it" and not to blame for forcing the rest of us to spend more.
    Whatever the accusations and finger pointing on who is a hacker or a glitch exploit expert, proven or unproven, regardless of faction or association, needs and should be reviewed and, should be proven, said players then expelled, ejected, banned for life.
    It's everyone's duty and obligation to report, with proof, all this alleged wrongdoings and pursue their tickets, we can make a difference instead of this passive, conformist attitude.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bump.....for spin master speed or mickymac irl to to tell us it's a figment of imagination that I seen them today! Should not have paid me a visit today mickymac irl )))
    Post the evidence up then, I'm not affiliated in any way to sup but would like gree to do something about this.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    Post the evidence up then, I'm not affiliated in any way to sup but would like gree to do something about this.
    Rockin' Robin

He rocks in the treetop all day long
    Hoppin' and a-boppin' and a-singin' his song
    All the little birds on jaybird street
    Love to hear the robin go tweet, tweet, tweet.

Rockin' robin (tweet, tweet, tweet)
    Rockin' robin (tweet, twidly-deet)

Blow, rockin' robin cause we really gonna rock tonight.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fofito30 View Post
    WOW dude!!! Don't blame the hackers??? I guess you are comfortable with people stealing and committing unlawful acts all around you and because of that life philosophy you won't raise a finger because "it's my fault I happen to like the game".
    Am pretty much certain the majority of the MW community would disagree with your views, speaking for myself whatever I invest or throw my hard earn money is my right and prerrogative, but make no mistake don't feel right hackers and glitch exploits are "ok as you call it" and not to blame for forcing the rest of us to spend more.
    Whatever the accusations and finger pointing on who is a hacker or a glitch exploit expert, proven or unproven, regardless of faction or association, needs and should be reviewed and, should be proven, said players then expelled, ejected, banned for life.
    It's everyone's duty and obligation to report, with proof, all this alleged wrongdoings and pursue their tickets, we can make a difference instead of this passive, conformist attitude.
    I can see your passionate about this issue, let me explain my statement a little more. Did I condone it, NO, did I say it was ok, NO. What I did say is that it our own inbuilt need to be better then the next person is what makes us spend money on this game and in the end makes us get no where. The hackers are not spending your money, you are. And for what? To be better or stronger then the next guy? Its a pointless exercise, there will always be some one who will be stronger or spend more then you and have better units. When will it end? The last war for me has been the most enjoyable for a long time, why? Because I had uber stats, No, I was only 500k, it was because starting again has shown me that you can still play and enjoy this game without the demand of huge amounts money. In the end, for all your money spent, you still have nothing really gained. Take the latest stat inflation, for all the money people have spent previously on LE sets and non boost LTQ units has just been swept under the carpet. Goal post reset and Gree with its hand out asking for more, but isn't that really why they are running this game.

Games are meant to be fun and enjoyable, if you take enjoyment for paying huge sums of money to finish a never ending race. go for it. To me if I loose a battle to someone who has spent 10's of thousands of dollars on this game or to some teenager who hacked 13 bridge jumpers, it makes no difference, I still lost an imaginary battle.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it would seem that a quick little query would resolve the issue. Or at least find the evidence. Tarda? Cj? Sirius? You want to run that query? And post the results?

Now, that said, if someone gave gree $1,$5,$10,$50k real greenbacks, would they run the query?

I have a screenshot for the multiple bridge jumpers. Cj/tardo/Sirius, do you want to see it?

Post Count
    So you found him too and seen them?
    Come now guys, can you not give a cue to the Persons in game name? Or is that TOS violation. Don't need much, maybe a sounds like?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You guys are still on the slow side. How many times have gree, and others given the answers to your questions. You guys sound like the two year olds that keep asking why to every answer given. Since you can type, I'm assuming you're a bit over that age, and should have moved past that kind of thing, or not. Just like the two year olds, you stop getting answers, as you appear try Arnt capable of understanding. Here's the answer I gave when my son was that age. Because.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    That's why I said you're slow Zeebos. Read my lips,lol. No nobody scores almost ten mil just because ?lol. You obviously never learned much about sp1 from your time in sup. And your attitude about not standing behind your leaders decision when you were there, sad. Just goes to show who and what you are. Like I said, you're in a good place now. Matches you very well. Yes, we were even laughing about as hard as one can while we did that score. We just imagined what you guys were saying, and it got even funnier. I'm mean, this is a game. You seem to think it's life and death. Some of you need to check out the world beyond this game, there is one you know