Returned from exile, women only

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Returned from exile, women only

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Returned from exile, women only

There are times to fight and there are times to get exiled. The ban, as Gree calls it, is such a wonderful medicine against any anger one may have. My advice to all, try it and feel the cure. Its healing effects are almost instant. I am a better person, I love Gree and clearly we all should continue what we are doing.

Soon, I will set up a new Emperors faction. Only those who are ready to seriously roll can join. Please state your willingness to join and face bankruptcy volunteerly when asked for by your fearless leader.

Once created, we will crush SUP. Their destruction is inevitable. They will deny it but what the hack they deny everything.

Ah yes, forgot about that, only women can join. Can you imagine the headlines, SUP defeated by lovely Empresses.

Where is my XO
    Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    Welcome back my friend!
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I will only join if you promise to raise costs for less prizes and promise EPIC battles. If so, I'm in!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You are awesome, dude!!!! Welcome back!!!

Post Count
    Couldn't do it before and you quickly became irrelevant. I pulled for you... I really did, but you simply were not, nor are you going to take over SUP. I find it disconcerting that because of your name, you think you can just post wherever you'd like, regardless of whether it's in the general forum or faction invite forum. I have no doubt that you could crush a free player like me with the tip of your pinky, but I've been wanting to say this for a while and now I feel better. I'll go back to my hole in the ground.
    Free Player
    794-437-735

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ok

10Characters
    Last edited by Omega1980; 03-25-2014 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Don't know

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It would be an honor to fight alongside Ferr. Count me in.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bxhx View Post
    Couldn't do it before and you quickly became irrelevant. I pulled for you... I really did, but you simply were not, nor are you going to take over SUP. I find it disconcerting that because of your name, you think you can just post wherever you'd like, regardless of whether it's in the general forum or faction invite forum. I have no doubt that you could crush a free player like me with the tip of your pinky, but I've been wanting to say this for a while and now I feel better. I'll go back to my hole in the ground.
    Ty for your comment sir. The concept of humor is often misused. On other occasions it is known to be misunderstood. Anyways, i am happy that you feel better now and please feel free to continue to elaborate further on your thoughts.
    Yours,

PS, sry about my name. I will pass it through to the ones responsible for that.
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    There are times to fight and there are times to get exiled. The ban, as Gree calls it, is such a wonderful medicine against any anger one may have. My advice to all, try it and feel the cure. Its healing effects are almost instant. I am a better person, I love Gree and clearly we all should continue what we are doing.

Soon, I will set up a new Emperors faction. Only those who are ready to seriously roll can join. Please state your willingness to join and face bankruptcy volunteerly when asked for by your fearless leader.

Once created, we will crush SUP. Their destruction is inevitable. They will deny it but what the hack they deny everything.

Ah yes, forgot about that, only women can join. Can you imagine the headlines, SUP defeated by lovely Empresses.

Where is my XO
    Yours,
    I wear the clothing and strut the stuff.
    I'm down.
    Just say when.
    Or, simply return to the secret, secure, safe house.
    Smooches.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    PJ, you may be many things, but you are not a female. Ferr clearly stated female.( he dosnt really want to destroy sup, he just wants to pick up chicks, lol) ferr, you sound as if you've been to a re education camp and received your diploma.

Consistent Contributor Maddog's Wife's Avatar
    Post Count
    You, sir, could indeed recruit an army of dauntless dames. ��

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm a hot girl. 36c good enough to join.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well ferr good luck I will say this if u could find another 57 like u rip and panz u might have a chance but I say ney u will find what u always find guys with big promises and no trigger finger. Just join osw and call it a day emperors are dead just like thier little warrior buddies like to post on my wall rip GSF. GSF will never truly die we just got on a bigger ship with better cannons for the moment to return fire at a team who wants us to fail. Oh and I can truly say all the sup guys I have meet are cool and straight forward.

Post Count
    Welcome back ferr

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by {Kill Joy} View Post
    I'm a hot girl. 36c good enough to join.
    Rule #16

chars