Missle Box Lockbox Event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missle Box Lockbox Event

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Be prepared to be robbed of more of your money if you're trying to go for the 10th box. No one should be surprised

Lurker
    Post Count

rip off

I started today with 8/10 and 6/8 after over 2000 gold I'm 10/10 and 7/8 I spent a whole vault from the time I got the 7th unit and still nothing, others completed entire event with just 500 gold you guys a screwing with gold buyers who made this company I will no longer buy any gold until I receive compensation, and if that doesn't happen I'll leave my top 50 team and give my account to someone in the top 1500

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 925 502 470 View Post
    I started today with 8/10 and 6/8 after over 2000 gold I'm 10/10 and 7/8 I spent a whole vault from the time I got the 7th unit and still nothing, others completed entire event with just 500 gold you guys a screwing with gold buyers who made this company I will no longer buy any gold until I receive compensation, and if that doesn't happen I'll leave my top 50 team and give my account to someone in the top 1500
    If you use gold try beating on the first day other than that don't waste it on this. Opened my 10th yesterday and got my 8th unit today not bad for no gold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Seriously this event is stuck!

I have never ever had this great of a first day on any box crate event! That's why it's so much worse but I have never ever opened up this many boxes for any of these events and this stuck! I have two accounts and both accounts stopped at number nine both accounts I've opened up some 75 extra crates after the nine on each account! That is some 150 ADDITIONAL BOXES OPENED AFTER THE FIRST 15 - 20 or so on each account that got me to 9/10 and 7/8 still stuck on the seven of eight also this is the worst it has ever been!!! FAR worse than I could've imagined!!!

Something stinking here! That's for Darn sure!!!!!

Out of 15 boxes opened one day at least 12 were Arowana Tankers!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Item 2 Panther Stalker 98 106 204 ground
    Think I just deployed this, and I went from 6/8 to 5 out of 8.
    If this is so, that would not be cool.
    Think the prize should be based on having received the loot, not whether or not it is in your inventory.

EDIT: fastest response GREE ever. 34 minutes after this post I won my panther stalker back!

EDIT 2: happened again, different unit. Thanks Gree, massive fail for undoing think I had already checked off.
    Last edited by Sumiala; 03-29-2014 at 04:56 AM.