GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bananas - Top 1500 - Now Recruiting

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation Bananas - Top 1500 - Now Recruiting

Hey guys,

Now recruiting active players.

Any levels and stats are welcomed, providing that you are active and can help during team goals and battles.

There are currently 32 active members, with more and more bonuses getting added all the time.

There is no requirement for donations or gold spending, however if you wish to, again that's fine.

Come and join the fun with a great group of people.

We do use the LINE chat application for communicating, it is not essential but it is preferred.

Bananas - 248107345

Feel free to PM me for more information if required.

Interest in the bananas

Hi I am a veteran modern war player who has 23 million defense and 22 mill attack. I am lvl 242 and am looking for a fun faction that is not as heavy on my time as my previous top 50 factions were. I can easily put up 30k a war and can help a lot in faction events. Only thing is im looking to fill a factions position as Defense leader, or Faction Leader. Any Interest? Im always active. If interested best way to contact me is in the game. My Code is 741-912-542.

Lurker
    Post Count

faction joining

i am the owner of a top 250 - 400 faction.we are constantly in the top 400 and many times top 250.faction code 904570534.we have been around since the very beginning and are looking for a faction to join us. we have some open spots do to inactive members and cleaning house. we are very organized and have some great tricks and great bonuses. my personal id is lordofazzols 878550557. hit me up and we can talk about becoming dominate together. we also use line for chat and organization so the transition would be easy ..hit me up there lordofazzols.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bttt!........

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedley View Post
    Bttt!........
    Still recruiting.

If anyone would like to discuss anything I am on LINE and my ID is hedleyx.

Thanks guys