UPDATE: Congratulations to our winners!

Grand Prize:
    Desert Storm Veterans - $5 billion

Runner Up:
    Canuck Head Hunters - $2 billion
    Good Will Hunting - $2 billion

Consolation:
    Ex-Pirates - $1 billion

Hey all, One Shot One Kill would like to make a deposit in your faction!

If you are a team ranked in the Top 750, Top 1000, Top 1500, or Top 4000, you are eligible to receive some dough! No strings attached.

Let us know who you are, what your team is ranked, your join code, and your current bonuses... and maybe just a QUICK reason why you want some help (don't write a novel).

We will pick a few teams tomorrow to come drop off a few billion to... looking forward to hearing from you all!

Cheers!
    Last edited by pb23; 03-12-2014 at 03:25 PM.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Post Count

Donate to US

Faction Name: SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1
    Code: 392-928-713
    Currently no bonuses

Donate to the black sheep squadron
    Invite code is 466-718-971.
    We would like cash please because we struggle to raise money and have 4 people who make a decent amount.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post

If you are a team ranked in the Top 750, Top 1000, Top 1500, or Top 4000, you are eligible to receive some dough! No strings attached.

Let us know who you are, what your team is ranked, your join code, and your current bonuses... and maybe just a QUICK reason why you want some help (don't write a novel).

We will pick a few teams tomorrow to come drop off a few billion to... looking forward to hearing from you all!

Cheers!
    ATTENTION SEEKER !!!............moo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    ATTENTION SEEKER !!!............moo
    Says the guy who "moos". Go troll another thread.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Says the guy who "moos". Go troll another thread.
    Too bad you're just not cool............moo

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Forward/page2

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Rat Pack

The Rat Pack is a small group of player in it for the fun of playing. Invite code 808376029

Post Count
    My faction is named Easy Living. We ranked 1,130 in Finland and our join code is 428 491 878. Our current bonuses are as follows: Health regen 35%, Ground attack 10%, Air attack 5%, Infantry attack 10%, Infantry defense 35%, Ground defense 25%, Air defense 25%, Sea defense 15%, Building defense 15%, Building output 15% and Guild increase +14.
    We try really hard to make the top 1,000 and your infusion of cash would go a long way to help us realize that goal by bringing us closer to some of the attack bonuses. I think you'd make the game that much more fun for us by helping us become more competitive for the top 1,000 rank. Thanks for the opportunity!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good will Hunting could use use some cash. We got shamed by Darth Seals Revenge. They led us to believe they wanted us to merge & right before last war they booted us saying they were going for streaks. (I hope you get a million points off them) but we finished top 1000.
    Invite code & boosts in signature
    GOOD WILL HUNTING - Top - 25 WD & Top - 20 FL

-Maxed faction
    -Complete all events
    -Fun adault chat (group me)
    -war bot

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello OSOK I am the leader of Delta Strike X we are a top 2500 faction going into our third war. We need some help. I mean it would make a big deal to us if we had OSOK help us get more bonuses!!! I think your faction name is so cool. I dont know if your the leader of OSOK but you know how it is. My faction they look up to me I want it to keep it that way so if you can. Please help us out. 194-971-806 is our faction code if you choose to pick us. Thanks again guys at OSOK.

Post Count
    The Lost Souls: 692-433-061
    Finished 541 in Finland, a start up faction w/ a core of veteran players that want to build a faction the right way. We are working it hard, just need a little help getting over the health bonus. Thank You!

Health Regen:-26
    Ground Attack:+5
    Air Attack:+5
    Infantry Attack:+10
    Infantry D: +35
    Ground D: +30
    Air D:+20
    Sea D: +10
    Building D:+30
    Building Output: +20
    Guild: +20

Omar

Post Count
    - Kell - Leader of FNG (it's just a FN Game)
    - Currently ranked 1567
    - Join Code = 535-675-320
    - Bonuses are approximately 1/3 purchased - getting expensive for collective iph
    - We are growing bigger, stronger and more active with each WD war. A healthy injection of $$ would allow us to expand even more, and in turn help catapult us closer to the sun and earn us better units to help us on our journey to the top! If you were to help us in this area we would credit you as the catalyst of our success! Thank you for your consideration!

NETHERLANDS 3864
    CUBA 3167
    CHILE 2841
    TURKEY 2311
    FINLAND 1567
    MONGOLIA - we WILL finish top 1500

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Id like to apply for a team I'm not on, but whom I've met recently, a lot of high level lower stats people oblivious to the stat inflation and pressures of the top crews, these guys are still doing it for fun... but need bonuses badly, whenever I feel the need to drive in the m.war slow lane, I visit them, drop 1.8 mill in stats going there but, then they remind me how fun this game is at times... good deserving people. Pendragon knights code is. 697-399-082 will pm their current bonuses upon bieng asked.

Donate to a BRAND NEW STREAK FACTION

Cheers!
    PLEASE DONATE TO KINGS OF AMERICA!

We are a new (haven't been in a war as a team yet) streak team that wants to grow.

Faction Code: 266568277

We'd appreciate it so much since we are brand new and have 0 bonuses as of right now. Thanks to OSOK for this opportunity and hopefully we can get the prize. LOVE AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL FACTIONS!!!

Sincerely, the KINGS OF AMERICA

Post Count
    I dont really know where to start... we are Drag N Fly faction... and we are a smaller faction of 28 experienced players. all of us super active.... and just want to play the game.. we have ranked anywhere from top 500- 1000... recently we lost a few of our upper lvls and major players to retirement... we struggle but we still have passion... i feel this would be a fantastic opportunity since many of our members are low lvl with limited iph... its hard to ask them for donations, but yet they still give.. as a leader i would love to help them with better bonuses and we would be most grateful. thank you

faction code 719 843 682
    our bonuses
    health regen 25%
    ground attack 5%
    infantry attack 10%
    infantry defense 10%
    ground defense 25%
    air defense 20%
    sea defense 15%
    building defense 25%
    building out put 10%

except for our retirees, we have all been working together close to a year.
    again thank you for this opportunity
    Tina