Perfect LTB to protect your hood! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect LTB to protect your hood!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by djonny88 View Post
    So this thing gonna cost 2 billion to buy and 10 trillion to upgrade?
    I think so.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    great idea and similar to the idea i had a while back where i wanted a negative modifier on xp..Mine surely won't happen but two things that i would like to see implemented is

1. a way to not only protect yourself and your hood but also get better than your rivals
    2. a way to complete goals to aid your syn and get rewards but slow down the leveling process

i could elaborate on both but we all know the deal...as we get better, so does our rivals because of the way the rivals list adjusts and recalibrates to your current stats..so all players are equal no matter how much or little you play.

also..no matter the intention of the original designers, the best players are high stats/low levels and we all know that's the trend so why not make it obtainable by a negative xp mod. Unless they have people still trying to simply get to level 250 and then saying yay i won and i'm done..no
    I think the only way to win is to simply quit playing lol
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Consistent Contributor Curtis Snow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys!
    Level: 140
    Attack: 29M.
    Defense: 23.1m.
    IPh: 6621k
    Updated: May 30, 2014

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Post Count
    I feel bad for the old timers that get jacked by lower level guys. That should somehow be fixed for sure. However, as a newer player, the old rivals list made it so we could rob virtually no one (due to campers) and just get squashed. There was no incentive for newer players to grow their hood because we were just providing income for campers we couldn't fight back against. There has to be some solution that works for all -- or at least a happy medium

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC-syn View Post
    that wouldn't really matter.

i ron 1 million and then i get robbed by 1 million...
    so with this building i will rob 0.5m and get robbed 0.5m - so this building would only change for people who dont rob back
    That's fine and dandy when you're getting robbed and robbing people with similar IPH. However, when 95% of the people on my rivals list have 25% of the iph I do, it's impossible to rob back the same amount you've been robbed for. I have a player now that has an IPH of under 100K that is robbing me (over 4mil). He is 40 levels higher then me and his attack is less then my defense.

Whats the point when Gree has it set up like that? If I can shot marksman at the range, I promise someone that has never seen a gun before isn't going to walk in to my house and hold me up. Why should this happen in CC?
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Lurker
    Post Count

I like it

offer a solution, not just another complaint.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    great idea and similar to the idea i had a while back where i wanted a negative modifier on xp..Mine surely won't happen but two things that i would like to see implemented is

1. a way to not only protect yourself and your hood but also get better than your rivals
    2. a way to complete goals to aid your syn and get rewards but slow down the leveling process

i could elaborate on both but we all know the deal...as we get better, so does our rivals because of the way the rivals list adjusts and recalibrates to your current stats..so all players are equal no matter how much or little you play.

also..no matter the intention of the original designers, the best players are high stats/low levels and we all know that's the trend so why not make it obtainable by a negative xp mod. Unless they have people still trying to simply get to level 250 and then saying yay i won and i'm done..no

if u dont want to gain XP DONT PLAY THE GAME. only collect your buildings and upgrade. I HAVE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT GETTING XP. STOP COMPLAINING OR STOP PLAYING
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    if u dont want to gain XP DONT PLAY THE GAME. only collect your buildings and upgrade. I HAVE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT GETTING XP. STOP COMPLAINING OR STOP PLAYING
    You mad bro?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    You mad bro?
    Yeah, he mad.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Yeah, he mad.
    Appreciate your support. Good to see you back...... I assume you took tine off to compete in body building contests. The pecs are more killer than ever!