keep all the LTB in the store.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: keep all the LTB in the store.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

keep all the LTB in the store.

Gree should keep all the LTB so when people have money they can purchase the buildings they are interested in. Not everyone has high IPH so it makes it harder for people to purchase high million buildings.

Post Count
    Then whats the point in a LTB? It should stay limited Time. build your iph
    Last edited by cmckinney716; 03-22-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Post Count
    I have been playing for under a year and have a fairly decent iph, well over 1mill and I can't afford to upgrade decent ltb's to a great level but I agree they should remain limited time only.

It's about the only advantage long time players have in this game now since all the attack and defence skill points got made useless and can't increase tree energy if their level250. You can't take this away from them as well.

Increase your iph and be patient, one day you will be able to afford them and upgrade them to a decent level

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron burgundy no1 View Post
    I have been playing for under a year and have a fairly decent iph, well over 1mill and I can't afford to upgrade decent ltb's to a great level but I agree they should remain limited time only.

It's about the only advantage long time players have in this game now since all the attack and defence skill points got made useless and can't increase tree energy if their level250. You can't take this away from them as well.

Increase your iph and be patient, one day you will be able to afford them and upgrade them to a decent level
    Why not just make the rewards the "limited time" aspect? As someone who missed out on every LTB prior to Big Top Burlesque, I would love to have the opportunity to make my hood look nice with those older LTBs.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    surely the name "Limited Time Building" means the building is available for a limited time?
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Stupid thread is stupid.
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cmckinney716 View Post
    Then whats the point in a LTB? It should stay limited Time. build your iph
    My IPH is decent almost 3 million. They keep the limited time buildings the way it is but the point is to purchase and upgrade to get rewards.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GFLEX View Post
    Why not just make the rewards the "limited time" aspect? As someone who missed out on every LTB prior to Big Top Burlesque, I would love to have the opportunity to make my hood look nice with those older LTBs.
    I'm in exactly the same boat, that was my first ltb I could buy but you have an advantage over players starting now have. People playing this game longer deserve to have a better iph. Especially after how the game has changed so much and there still playing and most of them probably still paying for gold to keep this game still going then you can't just give everyone the ltb's they have paid in money and time for because more we quit and eventually we won't have a play to play.

As newer players we have an advantage in terms of battles and gaining more ip points. Let them have the higher iph and we still have the oppurtunity to rob them

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GFLEX View Post
    +1

This is coming from someone who has almost two of every LTB
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 03-22-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let me find my silver platter.
    Code:..............457 547 386
    Level:..............62
    Attack:............89,459,000
    Defense:..........75,474,000
    Income/hr:......$60,919,000
    Updated:.........24 MAR 15

Post Count
    so they should be unlimited time buildings??? sorry but this game caters to the new peeps too much already ,be glad you can compete with your unearned stats.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by trickymicky View Post
    so they should be unlimited time buildings??? sorry but this game caters to the new peeps too much already ,be glad you can compete with your unearned stats.
    You sound bitter...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I thinl they should be limited. I wouldn't mind seeing them bring them back for a short amount of time. Maybe no rewards but maybe release a schedule of a specific day each will be available so people would know what kind of money they would need to bank to be able to purchase the building.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron burgundy no1 View Post

I wouldn't consider over 1 mil to be "decent". i'm over 3 mil and is by far the worst in my syn.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    IPH doesn't matter anymore. Nothing to do with the money. Ltbs don't mean anything anymore as any one can gain 2-4 million from one RB or EB