View Poll Results: Whose hood is the best?

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tissues' "SMURFS UNCHAINED"

99 34.86%
  • ICEme's "THE MAD HOUSE" (Batman)

51 17.96%
  • Eddie Eagle Eye's "The Eagles Nest"

94 33.10%
  • Boobie's "Hello Kitty Love"

22 7.75%
  • Sleazy_P_Martini's "Gotcha"

18 6.34%
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Function over form. Where's the 'stay the fk out of my hood' thread?

Major kudos to Tissues, that is some aawesome art, but I'm gonna have to vote for Eddie Eagle Eye. He clearly puts great thought into different motifs as opposed to a standing decoration. Clearly the better "hood artist", IMO.

All five are awesome. I particularly like the way Sleazy P Martini got a friend to rob most of his buildings before taking the Galaga screenshot! (if you can't read the subtext, I hate the rivals list change)

It was easy for me to narrow it down to the first 3 because of innovative features. The 3D blocks reading LIGHTS OUT for Tissues, the rocket launch and the traffic lights bridging the blocks for IceMe, and the palm trees forming a larger palm tree on EEE. All 3 make it much more than just 8-bit pixel art.

Batman stuck with me longest and was strong enough of an entry to get my vote.

M@

PS I agree with those who have said that you can't call it a contest without a prize. It couldn't be that hard to give someone a Arc de Triomphe since I've seen it in hackers hoods.
    Started late June 2012.

Competition is close.

May the best hood art win!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Shame I missed the vote, they're all great though