Campers wanted!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Campers wanted!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Campers wanted!!!

That's right. You read that correctly. I am looking for people willing to join and donate. I am not looking for freeloaders. Freeloaders will be summarily executed in a painful and dramatic fashion. Come to think of it. It would be worth joining just to witness these creative and often hilarious ways of dismissing useless members.

I have several active members who love to battle and tear into syndicate goals. So your stats will increase pretty quickly. What we don't have a lot of is cash. That's where you campers come in. For a reasonable daily donation of 3X IPH or 100,000, whichever is greater, we will allow you to ride along while the active members do the fighting. Roughly half of the bonuses are complete, including having maxed out the building output, so you will immediately get a 25% raise.

Our syndicate code is 728404607

Once you are accepted, please contact the syndicate leader IMMEDIATELY and identify yourself as a camper to arrange daily payment so you do not receive a glorious execution for inactivity.
    Last edited by The Hammr; 03-22-2014 at 05:57 AM. Reason: typo

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Campgrlind is open. Only a couple spots

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another campsite opened up. View of the lake.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hammer im a no pressure leader of Campers Campers Campers. We are just like you only we have two years in the camping grounds. We make good money and almost have all the bonuses. Would you consider joining our team? The whole lot of you. We have 28 active members but room for 46. We could buy more spots. Many fight but many just donate and grow. I wont post our code so we dont steal your possible recriuts. Private message me and we can take it from there. Currently we are on level 70 of the syndicate quest. We finish many of them. Lots of growth.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My active players arent willing to move. They are loyal and dedicated to each other. Many have traveled to meet irl. They would rather bring new people into our group than join another as the new people. Thank you for the offer.