GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sir Vyper 'SVC' is seeking for new members

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Christmas Day and I'm at the door waiting for your requests, go on you know you want to

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ok so we need a slight change of advert, there really are no new players coming to game I think and I'm guessing most top 50 guilds members are pretty sorted so here goes:

Are you a small guild that plays a little but maybe wants to go further but not sure where to go or what to do, at SVC we have 2 guilds top 25 and top 50 (mostly) but they get streak rewards, we can take a number of players if you wish to stay together we have a group chat so 100 members of both guilds can chat together so make the change read our bonuses above you will have fun and enjoy the game

Post Count

Old player trying again.

[
    It's been two years since I've played looking for a guild. Had pretty big stats two years ago and was in big guilds. I'm sure I'm nothing now! Just trying to find a slot!! Thanks

QUOTE=Lord Vyper;1244190]Sir Vyper 'SVC' (Top 25), seeking new members

We never merged, we are independant and 'drama-free'

If you like a good team with great people more than jumping from guild to guild to be top 10, if your account is looking for a home and not for a spot in a guild, if you think that RL is still more important than a game but nevertheless you love the game than SVC might be the right choice!

Send me a PM or visit our recruiting room on groupme if you have questions:
    https://groupme.com/join_group/5901397/YVz5F1

Our players span the globe and we share on chat what we feel comfortable with. We support each other even though few of us has ever met.

Casualty Rate -19%
    Health Regen Time -40%
    Energy Regen +50%
    Upgrade Cost -40%
    Building Upgrade Time -40%
    Infantry Defense +50%
    Magic Defense +50%
    Machine Defense +50%
    Beast Defense + 50%
    Infantry Attack +50%
    Magic Attack +50%
    Machine Attack +50%
    Beast Attack +25%
    Building Output +10%
    Fight Honor Payout: +10%
    Lockbox Open Rate +3
    Double Epicboss Loot +3%
    Double Raidboss Loot +3%
    Double Pvp Loot +3%
    60 members

We want you!! if you are active, and want to participate in all events and share our fun in the chat (in-game and groupme).
    You must have good stats and the will to win.

If you are interested send me a PM with your lvl, stats and the CP that you made last war. If you have further questions feel free to ask. If you would like to chat with me just let me know and I sent you an invite to a groupme room

931 446 631Sir Vyper

We also have a Top 50/75 guild SVC 2 (565-429-701) where your mini can grow... And they are a really good team too with a lot of fun and wins during battle

565 429 701Sir Vyper 2

I live in Europe so my answer may take some time due to different time zones [/QUOTE]

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Update: we have only a couple spots Left for SVC and SVC2, SVC has just about finished Citadel so we have everything maxed out, top 25 and SVC2 is top 50, we have probably one of the lowest cp requirements for top 25 and top 50 others are ramping up there cp min to over 200k, if your thinking yes I can do that for free but do I want to hit all the time but happy to hit 100-150k then come along and enjoy our easy pace etc etc, all we need in SVC2 is be active as RL really can come first

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    SVC has completed Citadel and all bonuses, were still top25 and STILL only asking 100k one of the lowest ask so no problem for a free active player, prob 2 spots in SVC maybe 2 spots in SVC2, there is no better guilds to join if you want to move up or slow down

Post Count
    looks like the recruitment area of the forum is nearly dead....

We are not

so come and join SVC! 3 open seats at the moment

Post Count
    Still here - still top 25 and we still have a few open seats.....

Come and join us!

Post Count
    Your guild has merged and you are unhappy with the result?
    Sir Vyper and Sir Vyper 2 are looking for new members.
    We have never merged - we are independent and strong.
    If you like a good team with great people more than jumping from guild to guild to be top 10, if your account is looking for a home and not for a spot in a guild, if you think that RL is still more important than a game but nevertheless you love the game then our guilds are the right choice! We have some more open spots in both guilds due to retirements so you can join with your mini or with a small group.

Send me a PM or visit our recruiting room on groupme if you have questions:
    https://groupme.com/join_group/5901397/YVz5F1