Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Is anyone past level 10 yet?

Just curious.

Thank you.

Not yet, started today and level 8 here.

Is this still in beta or is it listed under a different companies name?

No Way!!!! I've been playing this game for a long time! Gree must've bought it from original developer. But this game is even better now that Gree is developing it. Also the game is out of beta I think??
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Btw After several months of playing, I'm now lvl 37!
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Please don't get to excited about Gree developing it, their glitches and issues need time to grow on you.

Where can I get this game its not available in playstore

I can't buy the starter packs, it says they are being modified, can I get a time that these will be available to buy
    If You Aint first your last

No every will advance with out spending tons of money for nothing

On the bosses match I can't get past level 11 and I refuse to spend any money on a game like this who makes it fun then suddenly makes it impossible to win on the bosses and campaign levels... This game is getting old fast for me and I am tired of this type of crap! I would gladly pay for a full version if the game mechanics were fair and balanced but seriously the bosses and campaign are leveled up so much faster and I am just tired of losing battles! Looks like I will be deleting this game down the road, it's a shame, was for a while! I guess what really pisses me off is I got good keys in the past and those rare things it promises u are total crap, they can't stand up in a battle the majority of time. Honestly this game aggravates me more then it's worth!! I am done ranting about a game no one can every win at, that includes the campaign and bosses levels. Now the versus I always dominate in, hmmm I wonder why, o it's cause I am playing other players forces not some unbalanced game made up by gee to get money out of people, they are just a bunch of money grubbing wh**es!

Omg, we are so gonna miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomwaters25 View Post
    On the bosses match I can't get past level 11 and I refuse to spend any money on a game like this who makes it fun then suddenly makes it impossible to win on the bosses and campaign levels... This game is getting old fast for me and I am tired of this type of crap! I would gladly pay for a full version if the game mechanics were fair and balanced but seriously the bosses and campaign are leveled up so much faster and I am just tired of losing battles! Looks like I will be deleting this game down the road, it's a shame, was for a while! I guess what really pisses me off is I got good keys in the past and those rare things it promises u are total crap, they can't stand up in a battle the majority of time. Honestly this game aggravates me more then it's worth!! I am done ranting about a game no one can every win at, that includes the campaign and bosses levels. Now the versus I always dominate in, hmmm I wonder why, o it's cause I am playing other players forces not some unbalanced game made up by gee to get money out of people, they are just a bunch of money grubbing wh**es!
    Say it ain't so! Your leaving? But your such a ray of sunshine. Man, I'm gonna miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Just curious.

Thank you.
    Yes I am by quite a bit,this game takes patience to succeed if one knows how to build successfully

I haven't spent a cent and I got to lvl 45 of bosses and I didn't get to 50 due to running out of time so I have no idea on where your getting the unplayable from

Quote Originally Posted by Bfozs View Post
    I haven't spent a cent and I got to lvl 45 of bosses and I didn't get to 50 due to running out of time so I have no idea on where your getting the unplayable from
    I'm on the same page as you. I started 3 months ago and have not payed a single cent. (To be honest, the prices for the keys are major rip-offs anyways). I reached level 40 in Boss battles without too much trouble but the only hindrance was, like you said, the time restraint. I was really hoping to reach 600 000 points but was instead 45 000 off. I agree, I have no idea what he/she is playing like. Wrong tactics is the only thing that I can think of such as having a full light-vehicle army for Boss battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Intimid View Post
    I'm on the same page as you. I started 3 months ago and have not payed a single cent. (To be honest, the prices for the keys are major rip-offs anyways). I reached level 40 in Boss battles without too much trouble but the only hindrance was, like you said, the time restraint. I was really hoping to reach 600 000 points but was instead 45 000 off. I agree, I have no idea what he/she is playing like. Wrong tactics is the only thing that I can think of such as having a full light-vehicle army for Boss battles.
    Not to be rude, but I got to lvl 44 in 3-4 days.

Used 2x hastatus snipers, 1x Rare rocket squad 40/50. 1 x Uncommon rocketsquad, Zhangs March 50/50 and the counter unit 1/10.

Reaching 44 was reaching the last reward, after that I just helped out others for keys

Okay now this is stupid. Tons of people can get past level 11. Try getting some people to help you or try getting a stronger team. The bosses aren't unbalanced or over powered. If anything they're too weak