Hidden Stash Leaderboard Blank ???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Stash Leaderboard Blank ???

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Hidden Stash Leaderboard Blank ???

With 14hrs 53min and 28s to go, the Hidden Stash Leaderboard Blank ???, anyone facing the similar situation ???.....moo

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    image.png

Leaderboard Blank ???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I thought it was just me and my android.
    I

Post Count
    It's been blank for me for hours on ios and Android!! You wouldn't expect any different with an event like this winding down now would ya?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    LB.png

Started late, needed to monitor the leader and try to catch-up to be THE TOP 1, Gree, another glitch and is the event going to extended to another 3 days ???.....otherwise needed to re-fund the gold i've SPENT !!! .......moo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    With 14hrs 53min and 28s to go, the Hidden Stash Leaderboard Blank ???, anyone facing the similar situation ???.....moo
    This is done to give THE RIPPER a chance to sneak in from behind and win the top unit Before the leader board went blank, 3 players were holding first place.

Post Count
    The leader board is still there, just a display issue.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    The leader board is still there, just a display issue.
    Wow, you are really smart and helpful, o mighty one !!! we knew that for quite some time and we needed to know where everyone stands !!!.......moo��

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman GRI View Post
    This is done to give THE RIPPER a chance to sneak in from behind and win the top unit Before the leader board went blank, 3 players were holding first place.
    Shh......you leaked out the SURPRISES, now we'll have 1 Top1 and 3 Top2!!!.........moo��

Post Count
    What's the word GREE? Any acknowledgement of this happening and what's being done about it?

Lurker
    Post Count

This is absurd

GREE!!! Come on! How can you leave us so in the dark when we've spent hundreds of dollars and are trying to decide whether to spend more in the next hour!?!?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    What's the word GREE? Any acknowledgement of this happening and what's being done about it?
    Refund the gold spent due to Gree glitch!!!

We had a server/data issue that caused the visible leaderboard to crash; everything is still tracking correctly on our side though and it will award properly at the end. I'll see if I can get a winners list up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Refund the gold spent due to Gree glitch!!!
    We aren't going to compensate anything for this (there isn't a reason to); it is tracking correctly and will be awarded correctly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We had a server/data issue that caused the visible leaderboard to crash; everything is still tracking correctly on our side though and it will award properly at the end. I'll see if I can get a winners list up as well.

We aren't going to compensate anything for this (there isn't a reason to); it is tracking correctly and will be awarded correctly.
    Are you serious???? Tracking correctly on your end!! What about the fact that we would like to know where we stand going for the top 50!!! So we should have been just blindly spending in hopes that we remain somewhere inside of the top 50, instead of spending just enough!? I see now! First and last time trying to finish highly in one of these events! I did barley finish inside top 50, after being comfortably inside top 30 until the lights went out, but your response has taught me a lesson I should've learned from others experiences before me! My bad! Thanks for nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Are you serious???? Tracking correctly on your end!! What about the fact that we would like to know where we stand going for the top 50!!! So we should have been just blindly spending in hopes that we remain somewhere inside of the top 50, instead of spending just enough!? I see now! First and last time trying to finish highly in one of these events! I did barley finish inside top 50, after being comfortably inside top 30 until the lights went out, but your response has taught me a lesson I should've learned from others experiences before me! My bad! Thanks for nothing!
    I completely understand the frustration.