Is GREE going FREE?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is GREE going FREE?

Post Count

Is GREE going FREE?

Ok, there are good sides towards this new units that GREE brought into the market. However there is a huge downturn for GREE. Now that people can buy strong units with their GREE CASH, probably you don't ever need to buy gold or GREE cash again!!! Yeepy!!! BUT WAIT!!!!! GREE how are you going earn money? Ok, there are other apps they own but wouldn't this mean that ur employees wage would drops because of less income? Then people might stop working for GREE. Thought of that?
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure Gree put a lot of thought into implementing this strategy and I highly doubt it involved dropping any revenue. Love the changes though, finally replacing those outdated units.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Post Count
    The event prizes will probably get a lot better to make them worthwhile

Post Count
    Surprise or not, Modern War isn't GREE'S only revenue earning app. I also see another of GREE'S games, War of Nations. They are often pretty high and occasionally higher then Modern War on the top grossing charts for ios apps. During war time, it is highly expectable for Gree to make over a million each day just based off this game alone
    Last edited by Dreson7; 03-21-2014 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Accidental Quote
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have heard the casualty rates for these new cash units are a little higher than the previous ones...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All the rates say low on android. Not sure if this is correct
    I

Post Count
    Bahahhahaaa.............. wait for "Act 2"................... oh and there will be more "acts" to this "Play"
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Post Count
    Low = destructible so they will eventually get nerfed.

Thing is as long as you have guys who have the bucks they are not going to sit around and just go with the status quo in other words everyone has the opportunity to level the crap out of their accounts with free units. BUT if you want to be at the top of the game you are still stuck with spending to stay there.

You don't think that the strongest guys in the game were not sitting on a crapload of valour because there was nothing out there to buy with it. Now there is but it just means to stay at the top you still wind up having to spend.

But the good side that everyone seems to miss is if you don't go berserk bulking up then all the guys/gals that do are going to shoot past you…..
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Low = destructible so they will eventually get nerfed.

Thing is as long as you have guys who have the bucks they are not going to sit around and just go with the status quo in other words everyone has the opportunity to level the crap out of their accounts with free units. BUT if you want to be at the top of the game you are still stuck with spending to stay there.

You don't think that the strongest guys in the game were not sitting on a crapload of valour because there was nothing out there to buy with it. Now there is but it just means to stay at the top you still wind up having to spend.

But the good side that everyone seems to miss is if you don't go berserk bulking up then all the guys/gals that do are going to shoot past you…..
    I have seen one player with 20 on the 600K valor unit
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    they will just make the prize units even stronger, i have a feeling an event rewarding valor will come about, but be very expensive to finish

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just jumped from 13 mil attack to 75 mil and lots of room for improvement. Talk about stats inflation....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    I have seen one player with 20 on the 600K valor unit
    That's more than likely a hack, you need to be ranked the very last tier for that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    I just jumped from 13 mil attack to 75 mil and lots of room for improvement. Talk about stats inflation....
    This is why the game has been ruined. 62 million stat increase used to take many months and enormous amounts of cash. Now you can do it in minutes for free. What incentive is there to buy gold any more? I have 15 million in unused valor so I will upgrade my dry dock to level 10 and buy a pile of units. No need to spend a cent. As the famous song from the Who said "I'm Free"

Post Count
    Gold spending during WD, bosses, 10/25 boxes or LTQ wont drop a cent because of inflated stats. Their earnings from LE sets or crates is a friction of their overall turnover i guess.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    This is why the game has been ruined. 62 million stat increase used to take many months and enormous amounts of cash. Now you can do it in minutes for free. What incentive is there to buy gold any more? I have 15 million in unused valor so I will upgrade my dry dock to level 10 and buy a pile of units. No need to spend a cent. As the famous song from the Who said "I'm Free"
    But didn't it take all these players months to accumulate all this valor? People chose to spend before this and others had nothing to spend it. Isn't it all relative and based on strategy? People get mad because the game changes, but all games change. Sometimes you come out ahead and sometimes you don't. Is the complaint based on fairness or that the change is negative due to strategy or free choice... If we spend gold we hit the button. We choose to play. People chose to upgrade all their buildings maybe because they don't have a lot of gold to spend so they did that. And now for all those months of waiting and upgrading and grinding they get rewarded. Most of them the little guys. That being said a lot of big guys made same choices and they are rewarded. So maybe it's not that unfair...