GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reports of valor being spent...

Banned
    Post Count

Reports of valor being spent...

People confirm your valor purchases.
    It might be prudent to purchase valor units in blocks of 10, 20, 30, etc...
    Take a screenshot of your totals, purchasing only one valor unit at a time.

Why do that you're wondering?

Reports and observations are coming in of players buying 50 units, seeing the valor deducted from their account, and returning in a few minutes to make another purchase only to discover the valor was charged, but the unit totals rolled back.

Say you bought 50 BLUE STARS for 2,000 valor each.
    Before making this particular purchase, you had zero BLUE STARS.
    That costs 100,000 valor.
    The 100,000 valor gets charged, somehow the BLUE STARS were returned into store stock.

The items were bought and paid for and seemed to be in the player's inventory, but disappeared along with the valor.

Try it in small smounts, say 5 or 10 and you'll see for yourselves.

Please let others know about this, because it seems to be widespread.

You might verify your purchases by taking before and after screenshots, because you'll need proof to try and get it remedied.
    Last edited by I C STUFF; 03-21-2014 at 03:43 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Glad I'm waiting on a building upgrade, but seriously!? I'd be mad if I'd already dumped a mil or more.

Post Count
    I hope this aint true, cause I've already dropped in 3.5 million valor.......
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

Banned
    Post Count
    One guy told me if you vault some cash, vault a brick, spin the rivals wheel before you exit the game, or do lots of other stuff, then check your purchases, they stick.

He said it has to do with the way that energy thingy was plugged.

Better protect your stuff people.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It happened to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's just like collecting buildings only to find out the next time you log in, they've been raided. After collecting, buying, etc, you have to connect to the server before you log out, otherwise the action won't register. I usually visit a rival, another map or load the faction tab before I exit. Hope this helps, good luck this weekend!

Post Count
    Only half of mine are there
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count

Very frustrated player

I also am encountering this issue throughout yesterday and still today. Gree please fix this ASAP! I have bought several hundred more valor/cash units! My unit count is increasing, but my stats aren't!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreson7 View Post
    I also am encountering this issue throughout yesterday and still today. Gree please fix this ASAP! I have bought several hundred more valor/cash units! My unit count is increasing, but my stats aren't!
    Make sure you have the appropriate amount of allies for your level bud. Also make sure the units you are buying are not weaker then the lowest strength unit you bring to battle. If neither is the case file a ticket with support
    I

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blodiea View Post
    Make sure you have the appropriate amount of allies for your level bud. Also make sure the units you are buying are not weaker then the lowest strength unit you bring to battle. If neither is the case file a ticket with support
    Yes they are about 1k a/d each and I've bought about two thousand of them, most of those are showing up. However, many times after buying the new units, my attack will go up but my defense will stay the Same, and vice versa
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    This happened to me (Android). I logged out and logged back in and everything showed up correctly.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy14 View Post
    It's just like collecting buildings only to find out the next time you log in, they've been raided. After collecting, buying, etc, you have to connect to the server before you log out, otherwise the action won't register. I usually visit a rival, another map or load the faction tab before I exit. Hope this helps, good luck this weekend!
    I've also had this happen but it was announced as only a display glitch. Your buildings were raided but don't appear to be raided. You collect the full amount but log in and see that they are in fact raided. It's just a delay.

Just log out and back in when you get a display glitch like this, guys.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Just log out and back in when you get a display glitch like this, guys.
    Still no luck yet CJ
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreson7 View Post
    Still no luck yet CJ
    Okay, well in your case (due to the report of units increasing but stats not), that is somewhat different, you may be hitting the unit cap depending on your level/number of allies.