Reports of valor being spent... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reports of valor being spent...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Okay, well in your case (due to the report of units increasing but stats not), that is somewhat different, you may be hitting the unit cap depending on your level/number of allies.
    Hello CJ. Sorry to bother you again. But even after receiving more loot,daily, and wd event units. My stats have still remained the same. My unit count is correct. However the stats should be much higher then what they actually are. This is very frustrating. And I would like to know if any others are experiencing this as well?

Thanks.
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreson7 View Post
    Hello CJ. Sorry to bother you again. But even after receiving more loot,daily, and wd event units. My stats have still remained the same. My unit count is correct. However the stats should be much higher then what they actually are. This is very frustrating. And I would like to know if any others are experiencing this as well?

Thanks.
    Yes, I know of six other players plagued with this problem.
    I have heard there are others

I suggest taking a screenshot of stats before purchase, screenshot of item before purchase, and screenshot of item after purchase and stats after each purchase.

I suggest buying one type of unit, then wash, rinse, repeat.

I gave up on it, and just stopped buying.

What's the point?

Maybe it'll work out for you. Good luck.

Post Count
    I purchased several hundred new valor units and my profile showes my att level almost 2 million points higher than I actually attack rivals at. I submitted a ticket with screen shots and the reply I recieved was about the new units disappearing from my inventory. I still have all the new units in my inventory , its my stats that are messed up.

1808 in France

528 in mexico

1849 in Italy

920 in the Netherlands

599 in Cuba

724 in Chile

614 in Turkey
    329 in Finland

Lurker
    Post Count
    My valor Purchases didn't disappear. Try rebooting your game or phone...or forcing the app to close if on droid. Good luck