MW Cartel recruiting for the upcoming war! as well as for longer enjoying the game

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MW Cartel recruiting for the upcoming war! as well as for longer enjoying the game

Lurker
    Post Count

MW Cartel recruiting for the upcoming war! as well as for longer enjoying the game

Fraction MW Cartel (based month ago aprox), recruiting )
    .................................................. .................................................. ..
    Invitation code: 445-379-748.

Brand new small faction for new players or older players, who want to enjoy game. No b i t ch i n g, stress,
    etc. Just beat bosses, enjoy wars, do some stuff together.

- You could be low level (beginner, 1-45 -does not matter on stats, or higher level - with rather decent stats or nice IPH.
    - Basic language: english, czech or slovak. Iif you would like to communicate closer - we using Group Me and Whats App). Join us today.
    - Now we have 12 members, so 12 spots are still open.
    - most of the team participated in fraction, which in last war did 25 wins and some strikes too. So some skills were proved. Also most of the team are small critters (from level 10-35) with stats from 50k up to 350 k. 2 stronger players with defense above 2 millions are also in (for example level 59/def. 2,5 mil.).
    - we have also friendly connections to stronger factions in top 500 (strong players could migrate).

We have around 15 basic bonuses now, and buying more:
    Have a nice day
    Maximus].
    Last edited by Til Us; 03-21-2014 at 03:12 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    we are going to win more than 25 battles, if we will have some lucks and good conditions haha

Lurker
    Post Count