Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by AlextheAfican View Post
    the boss picture loads I press the quick or force attack and it freezes for the longest time and my phone just randomly resets.
    Happens to me too, happening to everyone in my syn.
    'There was a problem talking to the server' lmao.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

congrats gree

Yet another failed boss raid my whole team are killing bosses while pn my home page it displays an active boss when i click to go to boss it says no fights active then shows the splash screen for new raid boss and again shows no active fights 3days of complete rubbish i email support and have some noob tell me i cant summon boss coz im not officer well no s#%t that does not xplain why i cant hit that mofo with the rest of my awsome team

oh and this time round a&f litterally payed for alot of uzis on 3accounts i will never do that again due to the fact i cant use my own bloody uzis

Hmmm GREE!

Disgusting what are you doing now... The 23/27 elite loot one SCAM! See what you post 24k/51k loot? Aham... We reach now this step and this is only 20k/20k item. And after this we pay for you more and more? You are all ridiculous and little bit psychotic. Remember...you are now near the END!

Quote Originally Posted by GSPLR View Post
    Hmmm GREE!

Disgusting what are you doing now... The 23/27 elite loot one SCAM! See what you post 24k/51k loot? Aham... We reach now this step and this is only 20k/20k item. And after this we pay for you more and more? You are all ridiculous and little bit psychotic. Remember...you are now near the END!
    They don't have to do anything. Perhaps they will stop posting event information on the forums since y'all lose your śhit when the stats don't match. Get over it, put up the gold & your time to finish the event.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Happens to me too, happening to everyone in my syn.
    'There was a problem talking to the server' lmao.
    Good to know that. I feel a little less unhelpful know. 😅

we need help on event raid boss

anyone who has stacks of uzis and want another elite reward please message me we are on 15/27 elite and have 530 uzis left we need this award

Did Assault and Flattery had a say about adding the cat to the artwork of Franklin Longhorn?
    The Cruel Word is a top 250 syndicate looking for new members, NO GOLD SPENDING REQUIRED - 8 mil att/def minimum - all bonuses but last one. Participation plus Groupme app is a must. Add syn code 680 105 233