New loot units! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New loot units!

Post Count
    Those units are coming out of other players inventory lol. Nice one gree 0_0

Lurker
    Post Count
    with such large inventories. no one knows if they loss a unit with boost or units with boosts. keep it up gree. everyone is farming the plane. lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Now would be a great time for inventory organizing to be put into the game. Either by name, or by date recieved.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by {Kill Joy} View Post
    Now would be a great time for inventory organizing to be put into the game. Either by name, or by date recieved.
    Next update we get this right? Cheers

Post Count
    I've tested this, got 3 of them but the boost is still only 5%. So if you are raiding for loot then there is no point. There's an infantry unit in the loot rewards somewhere with 20k stats too so the air unit isn't even that good.

Post Count
    Now if only I could get one to drop... 275 stamina later... lol.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin CC View Post
    I've tested this, got 3 of them but the boost is still only 5%. So if you are raiding for loot then there is no point. There's an infantry unit in the loot rewards somewhere with 20k stats too so the air unit isn't even that good.
    Lol these units still make my top 40 :-)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    After all those hard fought battles, managed to save some fake cash and my TINY bought 2ea Basic Jet Fighters. a bit expensive but it does good.....moo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman GRI View Post
    Lol these units still make my top 40 :-)
    Haha yeah they get into my top 3000 but my weakest in my top 40 is almost 20k stats. I'm better of spending 2mil for a cash unit with the same stats than endlessly raiding in hope that I'll get a couple of good units lol.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2 accounts one IOS other android
    IOS after 6 hits get the unit...
    Android still attacking, but it's not gonna happen i think....
    War winner

Health Regen Time ; MAXX
    Ground Defence / Attack ; MAXX
    Air Defence / Attack ; MAXX
    Infantry Defence / Attack ; MAXX
    Sea Defense / Attack ; MAXX
    Building Defense ; MAXX
    Building Output ; MAXX
    Casualty rate ; MAXX
    Guild member ; + 40

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We have reported this to our developers and should have this fixed in an upcoming deploy.

The Light Fighter with a stackable 5% bonus was not intended to be the unit received, as this is an older unit with an attack bonus that just so happens to be stacking.

It was intended to have a different unit with no bonus, and for this we do apologize for any confusion.

We will try to keep you updated!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

We have reported this to our developers and should have this fixed in an upcoming deploy.

The Light Fighter with a stackable 5% bonus was not intended to be the unit received, as this is an older unit with an attack bonus that just so happens to be stacking.

It was intended to have a different unit with no bonus, and for this we do apologize for any confusion.

Thanks Tardavic! I knew something was wrong. What was the intended unit anyway? I'm ready for a people to start yelling at me about this being fixed now too....

EDIT: The boost isn't stackable. I have a bunch of these and it's still at 5%.
    Last edited by D1E Luke; 03-21-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Post Count
    Hey guys,

For those that have it, are you letting them keep them? It would not be fair to take them away since they wasted their time trying to attain them
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Hey guys,

@all;
    I've got 7 of does. No idea where they came from..but i see 5% bonus it the individual section of boosts in my account.

Tardavic;
    Would it be possible to start a new thread here and post all lootable units from attacks? Since the pics are so small, the inventory is so big and unorganised and there where many changes recently we would love to know if we still get only tree snipers or useable units such as this 7k air unit.

Thanks!
    Joe
    Last edited by Joe Op; 03-22-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    Tree Sniper? - never heard of it -

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Will you be removing these units from us?

I'm hoping you won't because I've spent a lot of stamina in order to get these units. Will Gree make them stack?