4.0.0.5 LAGGGGS Terrible... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4.0.0.5 LAGGGGS Terrible...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have huge lagg, my phone tells me thats its to full.. i checkt out everything.. i noticed my crime city app is 6.5+ gb of my phones total of 8 gb.. the app hardly starts up. So bad now others apps dont work..
    A few weeks ago i read a thread with someone with the same problem.. is its possible to clear the hole app? And what is my chance of lossing anything?
    i olay on andriod, my phone has 2 options, delete app or delete data.. both dont sound tryable xp
    Thanks for the help!

Steady Scribe John Hannibal Smith's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    I can't see all my individual bonus now. Anyone encounters the same?
    Exact same problem here now. Finished a goal and just vanished all together. Major server communication errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by LtotheG View Post
    I have huge lagg, my phone tells me thats its to full.. i checkt out everything.. i noticed my crime city app is 6.5+ gb of my phones total of 8 gb.. the app hardly starts up. So bad now others apps dont work..
    A few weeks ago i read a thread with someone with the same problem.. is its possible to clear the hole app? And what is my chance of lossing anything?
    i olay on andriod, my phone has 2 options, delete app or delete data.. both dont sound tryable xp
    Thanks for the help!
    Do both. Just in case back up your account through your Funzio ID.
    Last edited by John Hannibal Smith; 03-22-2014 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Typo

Lurker
    Post Count
    Delete app and data? If i delete both, how do i know i dont lose my account?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    you can uninstall and reinstall usually without loosing anything.

Post Count
    JH SMITH is spot on,, there is something up with cc and kit katt version of droid. My ladys S4 galaxy has been really glitchy since last data load, and my dinosaur gingerbread version droids are actually running better than ever(go figure) I do feel like our beloved GREE friends are trying to improve our gaming experience .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its always horrible lag while raid boss is going on. I cant load my syndicate menu it gives an error every time I try, so its impossible for me to donate uzis. Boss history takes forever to load if it does at all, leader board never loads if I look at available loot it just comes up with a blank page. Earlier it told me I have negative 9 million dollars. Everytime I hit an ltq target my energy goes negative. Money im holding randomly disappers without me getting attacked. I will have no energy exit the game come back later and have way more than I should or I will have energy leave come back and have less than I did before. Takes at least 2 mins to bank or withdraw money as well as hitting and summoning boss. Takes much longer than usual to open the game and it opens to a dark blues screen before slowly stuff starts showing up.

I play on my phone and my tablet both devices with the same problems. Its an issue with the boss code bc this happens every time but instead of listening to the players and make things better for us they will just say we all need new devices that its our fault not theirs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xavvax View Post
    Its always horrible lag while raid boss is going on. I cant load my syndicate menu it gives an error every time I try, so its impossible for me to donate uzis. Boss history takes forever to load if it does at all, leader board never loads if I look at available loot it just comes up with a blank page. Earlier it told me I have negative 9 million dollars. Everytime I hit an ltq target my energy goes negative. Money im holding randomly disappers without me getting attacked. I will have no energy exit the game come back later and have way more than I should or I will have energy leave come back and have less than I did before. Takes at least 2 mins to bank or withdraw money as well as hitting and summoning boss. Takes much longer than usual to open the game and it opens to a dark blues screen before slowly stuff starts showing up.

I play on my phone and my tablet both devices with the same problems. Its an issue with the boss code bc this happens every time but instead of listening to the players and make things better for us they will just say we all need new devices that its our fault not theirs

As soon as I got 4.0.0.5 it happened. That was before raid boss data set even came. The characters and NPCs don't even move smoothly lol.

It is not a problem with the devices resources/hardware, especially after he just said his dinosaur devices are working better then ever... But no mod ever says anything and we never know what will come of it. We had at least 3 mini software updates in a matter of 2 weeks. 4.0.0.2 ran real good. Then as soon as .5 comes it was like peeing in the wind.. Yep, must be the device.. derrrr

Post Count
    I'm playing this game on an old galaxy s3 running custom jb software. Occasional fc, but other than that, it works perfectly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    tinypic.com It even gives you the code to copy and paste here so that the image shows up.

Edit: irfanview (Ctrl-R to resize/resample) on your PC
    (I read that as "site" instead of "size", the first time)

Upgrading your phone is really the only answer. Surprisingly, though, 4.0.0.5 is the first version since 3.9 that is able to download a dataset on my old phone. Of course as soon as I finally upgrade, CC starts working on the old device. I was truly surprised to learn how well CC plays on a brand new phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    It's your device. Time to get a new phone

Still think so huh? more then one person is running "old" hardware and it running good... Explain that if its my device issue...

Quote Originally Posted by hooligan1966 View Post
    I'm playing this game on an old galaxy s3 running custom jb software. Occasional fc, but other than that, it works perfectly.
    I better run out and get an S4, oh no that's glitch too... Well maybe I should dig the S3 out of my drawer, JB it and itll be good... Come on guys! This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Jclew; 03-24-2014 at 03:57 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah that's nice... Just deposit 400k, and 60k goes in the bank money in my pocket is zero.. WTF

Post Count
    Same problem here, lag is bad, loading is slow, glitchy as drunk trying to sober up! Please gree fix this new 4.0.0.5 update that is just horrible!
    I'm charging rent, so pay up!