For the upcoming Raid Boss - elite reward mod poll - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What mod would you like to be attached to the elite reward?

Voters
208. You may not vote on this poll
  • Time reduction for upgrade buildings

31 14.90%
  • Upgrade 2 buildings at the same time

125 60.10%
  • Faster energy regeneration

34 16.35%
  • Another attack mod

18 8.65%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For the upcoming Raid Boss - elite reward mod poll

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eNtroX View Post
    At least it's a def mod as main prize... much better would be 5% mafia def mod or ip mod or building upgrade mod..
    A defence mod is not going to make a bit of difference outside of war; the new style rivals list will see to that. It might mean someone who could go red on your news will now go red-green, but that's all.

Energy/health boost would be a meaningful prize for 99% of players.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    A defence mod is not going to make a bit of difference outside of war; the new style rivals list will see to that. It might mean someone who could go red on your news will now go red-green, but that's all.

Energy/health boost would be a meaningful prize for 99% of players.
    Exactly what i was thinking! Why is everyone so excited about this def mod?? It won't prevent ANYONE from robing you, it won't change a single thing! It's even more useless than the atk mods!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Exactly what i was thinking! Why is everyone so excited about this def mod?? It won't prevent ANYONE from robing you, it won't change a single thing! It's even more useless than the atk mods!
    Well, have to agree there. They are useless other than during war, energy/building/time reduce -~
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    no need to upgrade more buildings....have 7 guys robbing me every day, 7 guys with nothing worth robbing in their hoods......(whine, whine, whine.....I know)

Post Count
    Special bump for Tadaaah.
    Tomorrow's raid boss, and this is as relevant today as it was 3.5 months ago when it was created.

Post Count
    Sure, and please remember to lock the syndicates in the process. The prizes will always be commensurate with the amount of gold it takes to obtain them. If you want your raid bosses to be easy to finish due to stat inflation and extra syndicate members jumping in and out, don't expect great prizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Hi CJ/Jerle!
    For tomorrow's raid boss elite reward mod, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don't give us another useless atk mod!
    Time reduction mod, or 2 simultaneous upgrades would be greatly appreciated! (after playing 3 years i think I've earned one of these ).
    Tnx!
    You are never going to succeed with this but any of these would be great, upgrading 2 buildings a once would be best. Keep on trying anyway.

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree, the people have spoken. Upgrading 2 buildings at once means you need money. Money = $. Offer better LTB prizes and there's the business case. When will we get this then?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Sure, and please remember to lock the syndicates in the process. The prizes will always be commensurate with the amount of gold it takes to obtain them. If you want your raid bosses to be easy to finish due to stat inflation and extra syndicate members jumping in and out, don't expect great prizes.
    Fair enough. I don't mind a challenge, as long as there's a reward worth fighting for.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to know what those that already have the +1 upgrade think about making it available to others. You will have more people to rob and more money available to you. Or do you like having that advantage to yourselves. I think It makes a lot of sense to make it more available.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dklv View Post
    I would like to know what those that already have the +1 upgrade think about making it available to others. You will have more people to rob and more money available to you. Or do you like having that advantage to yourselves. I think It makes a lot of sense to make it more available.
    They want to keep it to themselves forever.

Post Count
    Special "Third Anniversary" bump.

p.s. rumors say that lvl 100 will have 6 billion HP. That's 33% increase (in addition to the 34% increase from last raid).
    Thank you for a wonderful month of mayhem gree!

Post Count
    Yep, it looks like it's 6.03 bill this time, an increase of 1.7b from last time. What are these fools doing to the game!!!
    That war yesterday was beyond rubbish and now this.

Post Count
    Yeah, you can put any mod you want on it now. It will be a very, very expensive item.

Post Count
    And of course the reward is an atk mod. I'm dying to know how gree's staff meetings go.

Gree employee 1: so what do our costumers want?
    Gree employee 2: anything but atk mod.
    Gree employee 1: atk mod it is!
    Gree employee 2: ok, let's go to lunch.