Dropped kills in sltq

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dropped kills in sltq

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Dropped kills in sltq

Many people are having a problem with kills not registering in the ltq/sltq. For some it is happening multiple times in our syn. Obviously this problem is not restricted to our syn only.

What is the appropriate recourse for this issue GREE?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    Many people are having a problem with kills not registering in the ltq/sltq. For some it is happening multiple times in our syn. Obviously this problem is not restricted to our syn only.

What is the appropriate recourse for this issue GREE?

Ideally they should low the amount of kills per goal. Drastically. But we all know nothing will happen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2 tickets opened with attached screen shots....and you know the answer!!!

Post Count
    Same problem here too ...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same here, ticket sent

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It has happened with both of my active profiles...I also just submitted tickets with screenshots attached to both for proof.

Edit: the screenshots are the splash screens for completing the goal that I received twice since I had to duplicate the goal and completed it twice. Hard to argue with that type of evidence and a very sound basis for a refund request.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Been going on for several months

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    bump...hoping to have a response from the developer on this

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    It has happened with both of my active profiles...I also just submitted tickets with screenshots attached to both for proof.

Edit: the screenshots are the splash screens for completing the goal that I received twice since I had to duplicate the goal and completed it twice. Hard to argue with that type of evidence and a very sound basis for a refund request.
    But is it really about a refund?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sure is....that would completely satisfy the issue for me and is the only right way to handle this issue IMHO. Make good the promises that are made....the customer TOS.

Post Count
    Happened to me twice. Not sure what they can refund other than give me my energy back that I wasted.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    well, when it happens on 20/20 in the individual ltq, the one drop cost me 6000 energy. 6000 energy = 6 refills or 120 gold. That would be the appropriate compensation for my particular incident.

right down the street, the house on the left
    Post Count
    OP, have you read the terms of service? Basically it says that you play at your own risk. You could log on tomorrow to find out your account with 3 vaults has been wiped clean and you're now "Alex" level 2. Any sort of extra refund, items given, free gold, etc. is out of the goodness of their hearts. Be thankful they even acknowledge that you have an issue..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is my 4th Ltq with this problem. Sending tickets won't help. Gree does not bother to fix things.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Eugenie View Post
    OP, have you read the terms of service? Basically it says that you play at your own risk. You could log on tomorrow to find out your account with 3 vaults has been wiped clean and you're now "Alex" level 2. Any sort of extra refund, items given, free gold, etc. is out of the goodness of their hearts. Be thankful they even acknowledge that you have an issue..
    It's ilegal to charge for a service or product and then not supply said product or service. Luckily iTunes sees it this way as well and has provided me refunds in the past. However, iTunes is a well run company with an image and customer satisfaction to protect. This is why Apple is worth billions and gree can't keep players from retiring.