Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

[Patch Notes] New Update 3/19 (thread updated)

*3/31 UPDATE* **The iOS update has NOW been released. Please update your game to the latest version immediately. All those crashes you've been experiencing will fall by the wayside upon installing the latest update. Thanks!!!**

Thank you to all the Knights that made us aware of the chat issue. We've resolved this issue and you should no longer be encountering this.

We've also received reports on the armor count values disappearing. We're currently working on a fix that will be released as soon as we have it. (Android Only)

----------------------------

Hi Knights,

We've released a new update available to be downloaded via. the Google Play store! Get it now for all the latest content and improvements! The update for iOS will be available as soon as it gets approved by Apple for general availability. Enjoy!

NEW!!! KNIGHTS & DRAGONS IS NOW IN SIX DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!*
    • American English
    • Deutsch (German)
    • Espanol (Spanish)
    • Francais (French)
    • Italiano (Italian)
    • Portugues Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)

Wanna practice your Italiano? NEW! Switch Languages from the OPTIONS MENU!**
    NEW & IMPROVED! Fast Forward in ANY BATTLE with a SINGLE TAP! **
    NEW FUSION RESULTS!
    Epic Armor:
    o Arborsteeel Vanguard
    o Druidic Platemail
    o Northerner’s Battlegear

Legendary Armor:
    o Abominable Platemail
    o Aegis of the Wyvern
    o Asherah’s Armor
    o Behemoth Vanguard
    o Horseman’s Battlegear
    o Krampus’ Mantle
    o Wicker Mantle
    o Witch’s Robes
    o Vesture of Frost
    Last edited by Elita; 03-31-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Please, don't.
    I'm Italian, and whatever language you added on knights and dragons, that's not italian.

I don't really care about it (I switched it back to eng), but google translate would do a much better job, so, please, I'm not asking you to correct that "whatever-you-added", but please don't advice people to practice italiano with it

Thumbs down screwed up

This update has screwed my game up completely. It wouldnt update from.the play store. It never does anyways
    So i have to always uninstall and reinstall. Well this time when i install it it starts updating in game and stops at 79.8% and then it force closes

Any suggestions???? wouldnt update from the play store. It nevere Google Play store! Get it now for all the latest content and improvements! The update for iOS will be available as soon as it gets approved by Apple for general availability. E
    NEW!!! KNIGHTS & DRAGONS IS NOW IN SIX DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!*
    • American English
    • Deutsch (German)
    • Espanol (Spanish)
    • Francais (French)
    • Italiano (Italian)
    • Portugues Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)

NEW & IMPROVED! Fast Forward in ANY BATTLE with a SIN*
    NEWN RESULTS!
    Epic Armor:
    o Arborsteeel Vanguard
    o Druidic Platemai
    o Northerner’s Battlegear

Legendary
    o Asherah’s Armor
    o Behemoth Vanguard
    o Horseman’s Battlegear
    o Krampus’ Mantle
    o Wicker Mantle
    o Witch’s Robes
    o Vesture of Frost[/QUOTE]

Patch notes are extremely welcome, but it seems there are a few wrinkles to iron out.

Im sure Gree will get it sorted and iron out the wrinkles!
    Thanks Gree for listening

Please its not hard to add unlimited armor, just add it you'll get alot more thanks.
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

Also, guild chat shows the users name for every single message so we have no idea who is talking.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Don't forget the part about the FREE OFFERS section being on permanent CLICK VIDEO OFFERS...thereby not allowing you into the Other Offers button without using some tricks to check it.

And the parts where I have several guildmates' reporting that their game CRASHES every time they hit the GUILD button whatsoever.

And lastly, the fact that I NO LONGER KNOW HOW MANY ARMOURS I HAVE because they took the count/total off the end of the armours list is a royal pain in my patooty trying to figure out how many I can craft, and how many I need use up extraneously to make room to forge the ones I actually WANT to utilize my materials for (such as...say...epic boss armours).

I do like and appreciate the features they have tried to add here...good stuff...

...but WAAAAAAAY too many other BUGS to make this one effective. We need some patch work before this guild blitz please.

This is unfortunately the worst update I have seen in this game, and I've been around since Deva. They are normally NOT this buggy.

Please fix asap so we can all get back to our normal lives of hating Gree for making entirely too much money off of us, rather than for a game that doesn't function fully at the moment.

Thank you!
    Knight: Aerin Lvl 160+
    Guild: Solaris, Guild Master
    System Android: I am NOT accepting friend adds unless you PM first. I am happy to help out active players who need that extra player to get boss armours...but I need some communication first. No more RANDOM adds please.
    Armor: I have a lot of good stuff maxed now, including 4 epics, and a ton of epic boss +.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerin Kylantra View Post
    And lastly, the fact that I NO LONGER KNOW HOW MANY ARMOURS I HAVE because they took the count/total off the end of the armours list
    Someone else posted this earlier: go to your "My Knights" tab and check armor count there.
    no

hello knights,

Here is a new patch!

We introduce language inplemented by people that are illiterate.
    We added new crashed and bugs just for u guys!
    New fusable armors of witch 2 were already fusable.
    Jay us and our hard work.

ok done with the sarcasm.

speed button change, languages and druid fusable are really nice.
    All i can say is do some more testing before putting the patches live.

Seriously??????

This is rediculous...

The fact that the issue with the 'new and improved' update has not been resolved is friggin' BS....

And now we have a war and we have no idea who is who in the guild chat. Seriously Gree?

Why haven't you posted a message on the boards that you are at least AWARE of the problem?!?!?!
    Phoebus Rising
    Kicking Ass and Taking Names!

Currently recruiting! Level 100+
    Find us in game or on Line
    Line ID: sand03

Hi,

Thanks for all the reports and feedback on the current update. We're currently aware of the guild chat issue that's displaying the incorrect names in the chat history. A fix is in the works as we speak and we'll be releasing it asap! Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that this may have caused. Thank you for your patience while we work this out.

Wish to see in the next patch notes: "this patch has been beta tested before release".
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

updates need to be updated

Game keeps freezing on us. Did not get all our war points short us close to 3k or more points. Chat is messed up. Got kicked out of war at the end.

Unacceptable. Should at least beta test before you release this to the masses.

Getting aggravating dont want to play anymore like this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mass-holes4ever View Post
    Game keeps freezing on us. Did not get all our war points short us close to 3k or more points. Chat is messed up. Got kicked out of war at the end.

Unacceptable. Should at least beta test before you release this to the masses.

Getting aggravating dont want to play anymore like this!!!
    Looks like they got it fixed but it still made war difficult for awhile. Like the added features. Still should of checked it 1st before letting us get aggravated with it.