Dear Gree,

It appears within the last few hours there were certain changes made to the servers that has changed the behavior in the way Energy is used during LTQ's.

I'm not sure if you realize this, but a the main appeal for this game, and what keeps many people around is the perceived advantage players have that know various tricks and glitches over other players. It is only knowledge of these things that have kept people around a long time, including myself.

If you eliminate these trick and glitches and put everyone on a level playing field, there really will be little incentive for people to stick with this game that has taken months and years to learn these things... compared to just playing some other game with everyone else on a level playing field.

The reality is, probably 90% of the Top150 guilds know many tricks and glitches and in fact it is a level playing field for all of them, people just feel like they have an unfair advantage... which keeps them around.

My guild was very successful and spent thousands on gems this past war... but with the latest glitches shutdown has gone from everyone feeling successful, suddenly to everyone wanting to retire with the difficult LTQ now seeming near-impossible to finish.

I strongly suggest you should reconsider your recent changes, or expect huge numbers of people in the Top guilds to soon retire.