I miss consumable explosives

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss consumable explosives

Post Count

I miss consumable explosives

I don't know if anyone else does, but I kinda miss the decent stat gain from consumable explosives.

Was fun buying them to hit stronger peeps and also a huge blast pissing people off by attacking them and blowing them up..

Just one more thing I would like to see added back to the game...a consumable with decent stat increase
    retired

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    +1

-just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes. AND updating respect point weapons as well should be a new phase of development. Whether it be available during mission sltqs or in equipment inventory.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I miss them too. It was fun exploding them but currently with the fact that everyone has a chance to win an attack, consumable explosives would not make it through the day.
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    consumable explosives were cool. but I think with the exponential growth in stats, consumables would require constant development. I think consumables could be brought back, with modifiers attached!!! doesn't have to be monstrous modifiers. maybe +1 modifiers. stackable of course. That'll surely piss people off when they get destroyed!!! and would add somer serious fun to pvp.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    One of the joys was finding someone in war that was loaded with consumables and watching as multiple people attacked them, their defense would slowly drop.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    consumable explosives were cool. but I think with the exponential growth in stats, consumables would require constant development. I think consumables could be brought back, with modifiers attached!!! doesn't have to be monstrous modifiers. maybe +1 modifiers. stackable of course. That'll surely piss people off when they get destroyed!!! and would add somer serious fun to pvp.
    I like that idea , it would certainly make it easier for players to "temporarily" gain on their enemy's stats for some payback! Good call
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    I really liked when they started updating buildings with new items during that LTQ. Farming was back on the table for a little while. Everyone hit up those junkyard explosives... well, everyone under 500k atk or those who hadn't maxed out Tere Anita and Aaren Pierce.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    One of the joys was finding someone in war that was loaded with consumables and watching as multiple people attacked them, their defense would slowly drop.
    Been there. Mine survived very well (even two wars against Indian Nation) until SAS got Fight Club the first time.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    +1 This was fun to watch!!!
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

I cried when my mini's snowflakes were all destroyed over the first few battles....I think they added about 25k to my stats back then...lol
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    +1. This is a great idea!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    consumables were the biggest cash waste of the whole game!!!

What I loved was finally having enough non-consumable explosives so that I never had to worry about it again.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I just remembered the most awesome example of that was Viola (don't think she's playing now) who had immense quantities of all the holiday explosives. She still had loads when I was in HTC Blue..... until we met Fight Club and they went to town on her. Must have been awful to see such a stat collapse happening to you.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I hate them cause when I get attacked and lose, I lose them.