Any ways to avoid robbers?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any ways to avoid robbers?

Post Count

Any ways to avoid robbers?

Besides changing my name to Alex, how can I avoid those robbers camping at my hood?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Collect on time. The End.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    For me, if I don't rob anyone, my place isn't robbed so much.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldocyh View Post
    Besides changing my name to Alex, how can I avoid those robbers camping at my hood?

If you don't collect on time someone will... Only way to avoid it is to put out timers or sell off buildings you can't collect
    retired

Steady Scribe John Hannibal Smith's Avatar
    Post Count
    When I seen the title of this thread I laughed to myself thing,"holy Sh*t this is there gonna be a good ol' tar and feathering" but after reading the responses I was shocked. Am I in the correct forums? lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Remove all cash buildings....

Post Count
    I will not sleep for 6 hours just to collect my nightclubs in time.
    Now the problem is that one or two players keep camping at my hood. Unless I can vanish from their rival list, it seems that I have no way to keep away from them.
    Another problem is, if I do change my name to 'Alex', will my screen on all previous posts be changed as well? Suppose my name is Gree and I posted a message on the robbers' walls. If I change my name to Alex, will the robbers still see "Gree' or "Alex" or their walls?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Robbers will see 'Alex.' The link would stay the same, and you would just be changing the display name for all existing links. I have at least verified this with comments on my wall, and I assume the same holds true for win/loss newsfeed listings.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    try focusing on just the collection cycles you can handle. night clubs can be hard to collect on time, four times a day. grow the cycles you can collect on time. let the cycles that you cant collect, get robbed. and leave them robbed. no need to sell them off. just dont collect them.
    Pagoda no good.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    try focusing on just the collection cycles you can handle. night clubs can be hard to collect on time, four times a day. grow the cycles you can collect on time. let the cycles that you cant collect, get robbed. and leave them robbed. no need to sell them off. just dont collect them.
    That might be the best solution. Anything that gets robbed leave robbed - collect what you can until they get robbed. If your tormentors get nothing from you after a while they might leave you alone. It'll take patience.

The other alternative is to figure out a time of day you're sure to get onto the game, and reset your best buildings (24 and 48hr ones at least) to it. Then be certain to come on a couple of minutes before they pay and wait in your hood with the time window up on the first one.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 03-20-2014 at 12:02 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Be friend with your rival so even they will see you on their rival list because your not in the same syndicate they will not bother to go in your hood plus set a timer

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sell everything off, donate to your syndicate and go play Candy Crush where none of the big bad men can steal your pixels.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackie Messer View Post
    Collect on time. The End.
    Best answer

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pallack View Post
    Be friend with your rival so even they will see you on their rival list because your not in the same syndicate they will not bother to go in your hood plus set a timer
    Before the news alerts disappeared I always preferred mocking the worst offenders (and the ones who robbed low payout buildings) to kissing butts.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I will not sleep for 6 hours just to collect my nightclubs in time.
    Now the problem is that one or two players keep camping at my hood. Unless I can vanish from their rival list, it seems that I have no way to keep away from them.
    Another problem is, if I do change my name to 'Alex', will my screen on all previous posts be changed as well? Suppose my name is Gree and I posted a message on the robbers' walls. If I change my name to Alex, will the robbers still see "Gree' or "Alex" or their walls?

you can always try removing all mafia members but expect a drop in stats. or just collect on time and dont attack or rob anyone anymore. eventually u will be pushed from their news feed.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589