Any ways to avoid robbers? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any ways to avoid robbers?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To actually answer the OPs question, the only two ways to avoid getting robbed are collect on time, or have no money buildings... Period.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    get the night clubs when you can, otherwise who cares

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't collect for weeks after everything is robbed. Then just sit back with some popcorn and watch the hate mail roll in on your wall.

right down the street, the house on the left
    Post Count
    You can go to your mafia and delete all but 2 people of 500... that'll show em!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldocyh View Post
    I will not sleep for 6 hours just to collect my nightclubs in time.
    Now the problem is that one or two players keep camping at my hood. Unless I can vanish from their rival list, it seems that I have no way to keep away from them.
    Another problem is, if I do change my name to 'Alex', will my screen on all previous posts be changed as well? Suppose my name is Gree and I posted a message on the robbers' walls. If I change my name to Alex, will the robbers still see "Gree' or "Alex" or their walls?
    That's ridiculous . Get a life mate

Madness, If you can't collect let someone else do it.

Post Count
    I don't mind getting robbed, but my only peeve in this game is when somebody camps on you. I am actually relieved when I look at my wall in the morning and I am robbed by random people rather than a single stalker.

There are a number of ways to deal with it, the most obvious is to set up your income sources in a manner where you can collect them consistently. Your schedule and level of determination are key to that strategy. One thing I have done is just stopped collecting my buildings and only go after my stalkers. After a while some go away. Other strategies as mentioned is alter your collection schedule, get timers, ditch building you can't collect, etc. Changing mob count doesn't work anymore.

Finally, I think the most important element after collecting on time? Care a little less. It works wonders.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    ... I think the most important element after collecting on time? Care a little less. It works wonders.
    True. Not looking at the news feed also.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackie Messer View Post
    Collect on time. The End.
    Well said. It's funny when I rob someone and they talk smack on my comments. You didn't collect and it paid well, so if it wasn't me then someone else would have robbed you. I get robbed all the time. I used to care. Now I just make sure I rob more money from others than I lose. When i bank a $50,000,000 robbery day, do I really care that someone robbed me for $6,000,000? Not at all. Either collect on time, or get robbed. Plain and simple. I suppose you could sell all your buildings, then you'll never get robbed!
    My Crime City Codes
    TH3 PUN1SH3R {395-132-817}
    PUN1SH3R M1N1 {188-076-949}

Proud owner of a Gold Digging Hoe...also check out this sweet prize I won in the game!

See what I did there?