Slim Pickins looking for some players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Slim Pickins looking for some players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Slim Pickins looking for some players

Just started my own syndicate. At the moment jumping back and forth between the one I will be leaving. I have 4 accounts at the moment. 2 of which I have built up slowly over time. If you are interested PM me. 12 bonuses bought today and in a few more days another bunch will be added.
    Groupme app is going to be used but not looking to use it every single day. Just for battles and raid bosses.
    Hit me up if looking to start out with a new syndicate that will eventually grow over time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just purchased bonus #19
    Has to be some people looking for a new home

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Slowly growing. Just got bonus #25
    No stat or level requirements

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any newbies looking to start building and working with some laid back people? Just purchased 30 bonuses. This is a new syndicate still in the early stages. Come help build something great!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are now up to 38 bonuses. Sitting around 950 right now during the battle. We have 10 members with 4 people controlling 9 of them. Come join us to start getting stronger. This was our first battle as a team. If interested comment or pm me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still looking for members to join up. Up to 41 bonuses now. Finished the last battle in the top 1000. gained a couple of new members and lost one that was important. Looking to help the new comers get stronger and teach them the game.

Not looking to leave and merge with another syndicate. PM me if interested. I am a daily player (really almost hourly)